Reebok SERMON - 2012 Release [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm guessing the name is based off the old Preachers that released 95/96? Very similar look
yea so why dont these dude at counterkicks know this?

preachers! best shaq shoe of all time!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm guessing the name is based off the old Preachers that released 95/96? Very similar look
yea so why dont these dude at counterkicks know this?

preachers! best shaq shoe of all time!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

those new blasts look like a reebok question and blast fushion.
Yeah, and not even the original Question soles but the Question 3s. The original Blasts would be so dope right now.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

those new blasts look like a reebok question and blast fushion.
Yeah, and not even the original Question soles but the Question 3s. The original Blasts would be so dope right now.

I'll take what I can get at this point-makes no sense not o re release a bunch of em
Preachers,Dunkmobs,Shaqnosis,Big Hurts(sick selling a DS 11.5 btw).OG Pumps,Glove,-thats just off the top of my head-theres a bunch more

I'll take what I can get at this point-makes no sense not o re release a bunch of em
Preachers,Dunkmobs,Shaqnosis,Big Hurts(sick selling a DS 11.5 btw).OG Pumps,Glove,-thats just off the top of my head-theres a bunch more

images

do not want

lets get some low cuts. this hexalite structure was hype. question lows were last good reebok.

lets get some low cuts. this hexalite structure was hype. question lows were last good reebok.

Back
Top Bottom