Reebok SERMON - 2012 Release [CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Reebok Sermon – 2012 Release

reebok-sermon-2012-600x450.jpg

Here’s a first look at a new silhouette in the Reebok Classics lineup for 2012, the Reebok Sermon.

The Sermon appears to feature the same midsole/outsole tooling as the Swizz Beatz designed Reebok Kamikaze III, but with additional foam and Hexalite cushioning wrapping the heel. No release date set, but look for an appearance of the Reebok Sermon next year.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/09/reebok-sermon-2012/

I'm guessing the name is based off the old Preachers that released 95/96? Very similar look

I'm guessing the name is based off the old Preachers that released 95/96? Very similar look

^^^Yeah thats what they are based on....I had a meeting yesterday and they are doing some pretty nice colorways, they look much better in person. That angle is not very flattering. They are also bringing back the Reebok Blast in some really nice colorways, Red suede, a teal leather...I am really digging that shoe

^^^Yeah thats what they are based on....I had a meeting yesterday and they are doing some pretty nice colorways, they look much better in person. That angle is not very flattering. They are also bringing back the Reebok Blast in some really nice colorways, Red suede, a teal leather...I am really digging that shoe

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...
The Blast is coming back out?
Is there a release date?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...
The Blast is coming back out?
Is there a release date?

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

35i7j35.gif

PLEASE tell me they are dropping the original white and black colorway? If so, 2 pairs for sure and I haven't even bought a pair of sneakers in like 2 years
laugh.gif
I remember this Norweigan kid on my soccer team had those and I was always mad jelly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

35i7j35.gif

PLEASE tell me they are dropping the original white and black colorway? If so, 2 pairs for sure and I haven't even bought a pair of sneakers in like 2 years
laugh.gif
I remember this Norweigan kid on my soccer team had those and I was always mad jelly.
laugh.gif

^I don't mean no harm,but ummmmm... what the hell is that?
I was under the impression that the ORIGINAL Blast was coming back out.

^I don't mean no harm,but ummmmm... what the hell is that?
I was under the impression that the ORIGINAL Blast was coming back out.

Reebok is going to retool the OGs. Shoulda saw it coming. They're going to run this new Hexalite design into the ground.

That being said I like the Sermons. I rather have the Preachers and I really rather have the real Blasts but we'll see...maybe all this leads to retros.

Reebok is going to retool the OGs. Shoulda saw it coming. They're going to run this new Hexalite design into the ground.

That being said I like the Sermons. I rather have the Preachers and I really rather have the real Blasts but we'll see...maybe all this leads to retros.

Those updated blasts are really good looking. Wonder how theyll perform (if theyre made for actual hooping)

Those updated blasts are really good looking. Wonder how theyll perform (if theyre made for actual hooping)

Back
Top Bottom