Reebok Pump Collection

After years of taking, here's my giving. My favorite sneaker of all time and here's my 21 pair collection. I have 5 doubles on ice so that makes 26total. All US sz 10. Reebok pumps seem to be gaining popularity so I figured it was about time to share what I have. 2008 is gonna be a great year for me. Whats up to DeadstockJ's, TheDLX208, and Chinesewhispers. Sorry for the large pics but it's my first time posting. Enjoy

Sweet Court Victorys.... But where's the original Alifes???
smile.gif
$$$
smile.gif

fantastic stuff... whats the story with the ones next to the OG Michael Chang colorway... the ones with the yellow tongue...?

^^ The yellow tongues are a GR release from like 2 years ago. Blue/ion is the colorway. (go to pickyourshoes.com for more pics) I think one of the originalcolorways was that shoe but neon green was where the yellow is, not 100% sure though. Thanks for all the compliments. As far as the Green Ballout's go mycousin waited in line at Alife NY for me the day they droped about 3 years ago. He was under 30 peeps in line and they only let like the first 5 in and soldout. It was 100% lame. And I'm always on the hunt for some vintage colors but I always get outbid on ebay
mad.gif
Plus all the vintage reebok stuff falls apart if you wear it cause they'reput together with all glue. Still on the hunt for Ubiq's and Dinos.

^ I agree. I love the omni's, especially the retro versions of black ones Dee Brown rocked in the Dunk contest.

But Dope collection man!!

I love seeing some variety, not just jordans or sb's, but some other heat.
wink.gif

keep it up!!

Very nice collection, but my new favorite Reebok shoe is the SOLE TRAINER..... if you havent seen these already do a little Google Shopping to see foryourself.

very nice i love pumps, the first shoes i started with were pumps then i migrated to Nike converse and jordan... but i still love reebok

Back
Top Bottom