Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Awesome video...I'm on the hunt for an OG pair of II's. Most of these resellers are asking over $200 for em though. Anyone know how much they were when they were released?

@makeemclap82 Yeah Thanks. The Kamikaze 2 OG retro that came out in 2013 the original price was $100.

Thanks for the info. That sucks that they'll be getting almost double for them. I really can't stand resellers man. The sneaker game is so different these days.

No problem! Yeah I know that's messed up. These resellers once they saw Jay-Z wearing them, the hype started and the resell prices went up for that shoe. I missed out on my pair I wanted them not because Jay-Z wore them. But because that was one of Shawn Kemp's sickest signature shoes. They were very limited also, I guess that is another reason why resellers ask for these prices. Because of them I missed out on my pair, a real fan. Not a fake whos standing in line to take away peoles pairs. That's what they do my size, your size they take it away from us and then if we want it cause they don't have it in the stores cause of their fault. We're left with nothing or buying from the same exact person who took our pairs. When we could of gotten it for retail price. That's why I despise these resellers.

PREACH! These hypebeast are ruining it for true collectors. People that actually saw these athletes play and are legit fans.

i need to size swap my size 10.5 for a 10 in the white/green's. anyone interested in somethin like that?

http://www.reebok.com/us/kamikaze-i-mid/V60362_580.html

[h1]YOUR CART 1 item[/h1]

Continue Shopping

Kamikaze I Mid
V60362

Color: White/Black/Racing Green

Size: 10

Edit  Delete Move to Wishlist

$49.99

$114.98

1 2 3 

$49.99

Checkout

OR

PayPal Checkout

Checkout

OR

PayPal Checkout

[h3]ORDER SUMMARY 1 item[/h3]
STAYCLASSIC  Details

Items subtotal

$49.99

Discounts

- $20.00

Estimated Shipping

FREE

[h4]Pre-Tax total[/h4]

$29.99

You save $84.99

Use promo code

[table][tr][td]
Your promo code STAYCLASSIC  has been succesfully applied.
Remove
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
now what the hell am i gonna do with these size 10.5's. hmmmmmmmmmm 
ohwell.gif

A shame cuz if i struck out on the jordan 1 n command force on the 8th i would have went ape **** on reebok dot com with thst code

dam. glad i copped when i did. my .5 size down arrived tody. fits way better than the size 10.5 that i regularly wear. still way more clunkier than i remember.

Back
Top Bottom