Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

That blk/red-gold pair has terrible color soles
sick.gif
 Why don't they make them black or clear red?

Anyway, those red patent leather joints will be scoop status. I know they're not exact replicas of the limited Asia only release of red/gold but I'll take'em.
pimp.gif

I always liked these, they look durable. Hopefully I could get a pair for good price.

Like regular shoes, but I'm sure Reebok will use alot of the same foam/shoe pads they had in the kamikaze retro. Those are SUPER comfy! Maybe the dmx system won't be missed since it would just make the shoe heavy.

Like regular shoes, but I'm sure Reebok will use alot of the same foam/shoe pads they had in the kamikaze retro. Those are SUPER comfy! Maybe the dmx system won't be missed since it would just make the shoe heavy.
The OG's were pretty light with the DMX. Not to mention it was one of the most unique cushioning systems. Whether you cut off a couple ounces, I still think without the DMX system, they're not true Answers.

The OG's were pretty light with the DMX. Not to mention it was one of the most unique cushioning systems. Whether you cut off a couple ounces, I still think without the DMX system, they're not true Answers.

THIS...

Idc what Reebok's reasoning is (other than cutting costs or loosing rights to the technology), but without the OG DMX systems they are failed retros...period...

That said, because the OG navy colorway is THE first pair of basketball shoes I loved, and that got me into the technology of shoes, I had to pick these up from Sneaker Politics (especially for 59.99). The DMX foam doesn't feel the same, no, but I can at least walk in them and notice the foam cushioning a LITTLE bit. It almost feels like a less amount of the cushioning in the Answer X

Last edited:
I got so many girls with these on in the OG colorway back in 7th grade
pimp.gif
I need these back in my life b

DO you guys know if these will be limited or they will be a general release? I am trying to see how I am going to get these come release day on 5/24...

My retros still DS and got the $49.99 sales tag on it from footlocker.

Now these are go for the "sneaker heads" at $150 a few years later.

Interesting.

Last edited:
These look ill.

Can't wait for the black/white OG color. Had the last retro but they ran way too big. I used to just wear them with extra socks but I got tired of that and just donated them. They were some of my favorite shoes in my rotation. I hope they do a white based color way at some point.
so the retros before the retro now ran big or you had the wrong size? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
These have always ran big. I had the OG's when they first dropped back in '98 and remember these felt a full size bigger. The 2006 version came around and so I adjusted for smaller shoe...perfect fit! pretty

Back
Top Bottom