Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

packer shoes had a preorder.... 13 sold out quick as i remember these ran big... but i got a 14...

160 shipped not such a bad deal at all for a preorder...

i wouldnt order from PYS... ive had nothing but trouble with them... ive ordered only twice but learned my lesson after my blue apple sauconys came to me with a dirt smudge on the tongue. also i bought some kamikazes from them previously the right shoe had already been worn :smh:. oh and their customer service is terrible as well. non apologetic, and rude. they were like you can return them for a full credit :smh: . sold out. i eventually did. but just a warning to everyone ordering from them. your box might be crushed too. i dont even browse PYS anymore.

Last edited:
It's Definatly not what made the shoe to everybody.... To some but not everybody ... I went to bethel high school with the dude and I must say everybody wore them in VA ... Most didn't even know what a dmx was.. Lol... We just rocked em because they were the new bubba chucks... By time these dropped I was already out of high school and way past balling... I'm sure it's alot of other people out there that's the same

I can understand your point because it is valid. But that other guy tho. :smh:

Damn that was quick...I preordered from citysole should be shipping soon...can u tell us more though how do they feel,materials,sizing etc

Damn that was quick...I preordered from citysole should be shipping soon...can u tell us more though how do they feel,materials,sizing etc
Well first off, I don't know about other people's experiences with PYS but it came quick shoes are in the condition I paid $150 for, and they delivered right to my front door, no BS.

Now, the shoes don't truly fit TTS, I got a ten and I usually wear a 9.5, needless to say i have some room to move around
The DMX argument aside these retros, like the kamikaze 2s were made really well. Def beating out the bred 13 or bred 11 retros as a comparison.
The leather isn't super stiff, the patent leather on the tounge is nice and smooth, it even has all the writing on the inside tounge from the ogsView media item 415615
All in all they are comfortable, well-put together sneaker

Well first off, I don't know about other people's experiences with PYS but it came quick shoes are in the condition I paid $150 for, and they delivered right to my front door, no BS.

Now, the shoes don't truly fit TTS, I got a ten and I usually wear a 9.5, needless to say i have some room to move around
The DMX argument aside these retros, like the kamikaze 2s were made really well. Def beating out the bred 13 or bred 11 retros as a comparison.
The leather isn't super stiff, the patent leather on the tounge is nice and smooth, it even has all the writing on the inside tounge from the ogs

All in all they are comfortable, well-put together sneaker
So it has been confirmed that these do not have DMX-10? Not surprised, but still let down for some reason lol...

Definitely waiting for them to inevitably go on sale before I cop (and that's only if I can't find my OGs...)

Thanks for the info...and shouldn't they be tts if u got a half size up your normal size and have some room?

DMX in the OG was super comfy but the lack of it in this model won't keep me from copping those red patents...

I have the OGs of these black / gold answer 1s and doesn't surprise me reebok left out the dmx technology. they left out the dmx on the answer 4s that recently been retro'ing. same with the hexalite technology on the questions. it's a shame b/c the dmx and hexalite cushioning / technology was real dope. anybody who's had the OGs knows what I'm talking about. reebok is pulling a Jordan brand. it's just like leaving the 3M panel off the bred 13s that released earlier this year. regardless I will cop these bc my OG pair is beat to death and since fallen apart. I wonder if major retail chains will get these (footlocker, footaction, champs , Finishline, Eastbay , etc). or more so just Reebok.com , PYS, shoe city, packer shoes, sneaker villa , jimmy jazz

this colorway was the only shoe worth owning by Reebok

yeah and a few and i mean very few other styles

Last edited:
How about that all red patent leather Asia exclusive this time around? Lets all tweet Swizz beats to see if they'll have those in thoughts!

Uggh doesn't look good for this release. Nightwing2303 on Youtube got a pair and is saying the quality is trash!

Hope it's just a bad pair 
ohwell.gif

I follow him on twitter and it seems like this MAY be a fake from City Sole. There's no way that leather on the toe can be that soft. Reebok would have to be crazy to put out something like this

Last edited:
Dudes even do this in non-Nike and JB threads :lol:

So these cost $150, but people aren't supposed to complain that they're cheaply made? Don't worry, be happy. :rofl:

I wouldn't even compare it to the XIII and the 3M. I'd compare it to Nike taking the zoom or air of a retro, because it's a major tech difference rather than a physical difference. They were marketed with the DMX and it was included in the name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom