(((RedBones))) WE OFF DAT!!! im on this

- NOthin4ever

Thats what im sayin...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im sorry but
sick.gif

and don't try pullin the race card. there's nothin cute about that girl. i know several dark skinned women who are beautiful but she is not one of them.
thank u

Dudes gotta realize that half these dudes definition of beauty comes from the media, they've been westernized.
laugh.gif

I don't discriminate on color, class, creed when it comes to women. Dark skinned to slightly pale, I love em all

Dudes sayin she ugly fantasize over Megan Fox and all the other skinny, caked up make up, noassatall white girls w/ no sense of dress style.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

she is very rare it aint a lot of dark butts that keep they selves up like shorty
Dude ...

How is she rare?

& how does she keep herself up? She's a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger away from being seriously overweight.

Yo if thats overweight in your eyes, i'm kinda scared what skinny would look like for you.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
most of yall do not even know the difference between dark skin and brown skin. That alone makes your opinion null and void.

Y'all hate bria but love taylor swift? COME ON SON
smh.gif

Who would y'all rather have a night of wild crazy sex with?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Not turning this into a PYG but this is my girl..she doesn't consider herself a redbone..

Well guess what...she is in denial
roll.gif
I can't really tell b/c of the lighting ... I dont really consider myself "light-skinned" but I get the label a lot.

& her + a juggf'ers episode would be a
pimp.gif
look

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

That aint a redbone,
these are redbones..

6215_577460028634_32311524_33768213_4734622_n.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she wack a strong 6 at her best post a better pic or leave her out[/color]

pinkloveheart views herself as a solid 11
laugh.gif
I think she's a pretty girl.

post a pic of your girl with tagged pics...

Back
Top Bottom