Red Suede XIV Samples?

If i remember correctly these were from the orginal 12 month jordan plan. There were suppose a pair of jordans coming out each month that were all red the12's being the first ones to come out but i guess the plans were scrapped and we were left with the countdown packages instead

these would be fire if the upper wasn't seemless. the seamlees upper makes them
sick.gif

Does anybody have pics of the prototype/sample XXI that were all red suede? It was almost a completely different shoe with I think a higher cut and a moresimplified upper than the final version of the XXI. I'm not 100% sure but I think the sticker on the inside said ELEV8.

yea i think some sort of stitching or seam is def necessary on the shoe...it looks too plain and almost resembles a sock with a sole lol

These DEF. are not a 1 of 1. I have seen them elsewhere...And there are other colors in Tinkers Area down in the Kitchen... different, but I wouldn't rockem.

smh.gif
No.. No.. NO! Red Suede XX1.. MAYBE... I'm glad they didn't release this because that would have butchered a great shoe.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I think they need a little more detailing on the upper. If not ribbing, atleast the toe box area stitching.

yeah same thing i was thinking.... to much red too, maybe if it wasn't seemless

these pale in comparison to the carmines or red suede xx1's. seamlessness is a real turnoff, as well.
i think if they weren't seamless they would look 100x better.

these are too plain, absolutely zero details...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom