Red octobers legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second pair are better fakes, but fake nonetheless. Actually there's two different fake RO's in those pics. Notice One has barely visible roman numerals and the other has clearly visable
Also both of them have straps that are too high which is always a dead giveaway

Suede mudguard is too high as well

Last edited:
Have u got any place/page where I could find verified replicas or the real ones? Cuz I can't find them anywhere.. 

Have u got any place/page where I could find verified replicas or the real ones? Cuz I can't find them anywhere.. 
If you're looking for a legit pair of RO's and don't wanna take any risks, check Flight Club or RIF.LA .

You'll pay above the market price but you're sure to get a real pair.

Oh boy xd 4,5k $ for pair of shoes, man I haven't got that kinda money ... thats why I was talkin about replicas.? 

I heard that there are official replicas made by NIKE, isnt it true?
laugh.gif
 bruh that's just what the people selling fakes say to getcha to buy. If you don't have $3-4k to drop just forget about Yeezys 

I'll put it this way, do any of u know any place/page where I could find good fakes of R.O? :smile: I can't afford official ones.. to expensive for me, sometimes fake are hard to 'find' 100$ is good price for me. Could u help me?
All the replica websites

Just look on the bay any ROs saying "100% authentic" with a buy it now price under 200$ :wink:

Well... I guess at least get some good looking fakes if that's what you're set on doing 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom