Recommend Me Some TV Shows

Glee. I don't care what anyone says, that is the most entertaining show on TV right now (except that it's on break till Fall).

So I'll say:
Mad Men
Glee
Southland (great cop show about LA)
Scrubs

Glee. I don't care what anyone says, that is the most entertaining show on TV right now (except that it's on break till Fall).

So I'll say:
Mad Men
Glee
Southland (great cop show about LA)
Scrubs

Eastbound & Down.

Definitely one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. If you like Will Ferrell type humor you'll appreciate it. Only 6 episodes, and it's supposed to be back for the 2nd season sometime (been wayyy too long)

Eastbound & Down.

Definitely one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. If you like Will Ferrell type humor you'll appreciate it. Only 6 episodes, and it's supposed to be back for the 2nd season sometime (been wayyy too long)

terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_ver2.jpg

^yea, forgot about curb your enthusiasm...if you liked seinfeld you'll love that show

^yea, forgot about curb your enthusiasm...if you liked seinfeld you'll love that show

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

the-wire.jpg
This show was the best me an my mom would watch this every sunday then at 1 in the morning we would watch the next episode on demand. But the last season of the wire was great with the kids imo..

but i recommend The Boondocks..

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

the-wire.jpg
This show was the best me an my mom would watch this every sunday then at 1 in the morning we would watch the next episode on demand. But the last season of the wire was great with the kids imo..

but i recommend The Boondocks..

Back
Top Bottom