Recommend me American foods for Asian market

I'm looking into jobs and this sounds pretty interesting, who do you work for, what's your title and etc if you don't mind me asking?
Godiva chocolate, Nathan's Hot dogs, Sam Adams beer, Klondike (ice cream bars, choco taco and etc), Goya Malta, Boca burgers, Red Barron pizza, Ciao Bella froyo, Fridays frozen food, pizza rolls, simply lemonade, digiorno pizza, oscar Meyer, Chobani greek yogurt, Nutella( not American but too good to pass up), Tabasco sauce, planters nuts, peanut butter and co(flavored pb), koolaid
laugh.gif
,Gortons( fish sticks, shrimp and etc), Andy's hot fries, Little Debbie snacks, Clif bars, Muscle milk, American Choice bacon
I would say look into Trader Joes, that's where I do my shopping. Healthy and affordable but idk if they sell their products outside of their business. Try Wholefoods
I work of one of the two supermarket chains, think Lakers/Celts, we pretty much run the table in terms of Supermarkets. I am a buyer for specialty stores as we've got stores in our portfolio that sell western goods and are bascially designed for rich ******. In terms of product range, you'd be surprised that we essentially have most things covered. For example we've got an american guy here that supplies us with CLIF BARS, MUSCLE MILK and WHEY ISOLATE.

My main objective here is to find out what people are eating in the US/CAN besides the convebtional stuff. I was back home in Van and spent a few hours in Whole Foods, but of course asking you guys for suggestions is always better.

As for a category I'm currently focusing on, I'm planning to bring JONES soda to HK, and I'm also looking at Boylan's and looking at websites like BEVNET.com for help, so really treat this as a thread to discuss food, I find myself at this job sometimes forgetting about the most BASIC stuff because I was trying to bring in too niche/hipster/expensive stuff. Best recent example is I've totally forgot about fruit loops and pop tarts.

Just as an aside, I just tried these things called DRY soda, lots of good reviews online but I cracked opened a bottle and it tastes like barely flavoured water. gross.

White Castle burgers (the frozen ones)
Andy's hot fries
:pimp:

Sabra hummus, Toufayan pita, Reser's potato salad, Frank's red hot sauce, Jones soda, California Pizza Kitchen pizza

you could probably find some good bbq places that ship large quantities of bbq sauce

Sabra hummus, Toufayan pita, Reser's potato salad, Frank's red hot sauce, Jones soda, California Pizza Kitchen pizza

you could probably find some good bbq places that ship large quantities of bbq sauce
Great recommendations, in fact I got some Jones samples today, can't wait to try em.

I'm addicted to these at the moment:

www.bradsrawchips.com

..and this:

My favorite bread:

Reed's Ginger Ale is also really popular around my way but they also own Virgil's so you might already have that.
THESE WE NEED, especially Kale, I want to try the Joe Rogan Kale Shakes but we havent got any in Hong Kong.

I'm quite excited about REEDS/VIRGILS, saw them in Whole Foods back in May and we're bringing them in soon.

Back
Top Bottom