Recommend me a documentary

Where can i watch king of kongs fist full of quarters (if thats the name) and Assault in the ring

506x316_thrillainmanila01.jpg

I liked it. Shows you another side of Ali.

From the HistoryChannel:
Nostradamus Prophecy
Edgar Cayce

Or

Cocaine Cowboys

American Swing

-Mathew Kaufman and Jon Hart direct this documentary that chronicles the rise, heyday and decline of New York City's Plato's Retreat, the legendary sexclub that catered to adventurous heterosexual couples in the 1970s and beyond. Featuring frank interviews with former members and graphic footage of theclub's activities, the film explores how a once-thriving center of free love imploded amid drugs, tangled relationships and the rise of AIDS.

just finished watching this, it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I second the ones that said "Man on Wire." (about the French dude that illegally walked a tight rope betweent the twin towers). Great film.

King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters was also mentioned earlier, it's
pimp.gif
too.

My Neighbor My Killer.
pimp.gif

Hands down one of the most moving documentaries I've ever seen in my life. It's about the genocide that took place in Rwanda back inthe early 90's... between two tribes... The Hutu's & the Tutsis...

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

My Neighbor My Killer.
pimp.gif

Hands down one of the most moving documentaries I've ever seen in my life. It's about the genocide that took place in Rwanda back in the early 90's... between two tribes... The Hutu's & the Tutsis...

My question is, are they still fighting?

Spoiler [+]
the-carter-doc.jpg

cover_TheGame_Documentary.jpg

lol nah but forreal
prom_night-jpg1.jpeg

lol nah but forreal this is a new one

The Devil and Daniel Johnston
No Direction Home
Heima
Stevie
When The Levees Broke
God Grew Tired of Us
The king Of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters
The Endless Summer

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

My Neighbor My Killer.
pimp.gif

Hands down one of the most moving documentaries I've ever seen in my life. It's about the genocide that took place in Rwanda back in the early 90's... between two tribes... The Hutu's & the Tutsis...

My question is, are they still fighting?

The death count during the war amongst these 2 tribes were estimated over 5 million. At numbers such as those... do you think people wouldwant to settle for peace? It's saddening. But I do believe that they're still fighting.

-Bigger, Stronger, Faster
-Man on Wire
-Occupation 101
-Iraq for Sale
-Hoop Dreams
-Who Killed the Electric Car?
-American Teen
-Fog of War

Hoop Dreams
The Devil and Daniel Johnston
Cocaine Cowboys
Just For Kicks