recievers from the PAC 10 and Big 12 are bums...

Originally Posted by thetruth03

There's obviously exceptions.. Desean Jackson, Chad johnson is from miami so i dont really count him, TJ housh is nice..

Bums:
mark clayton
yamon figures
Jordy nelson
jason hill
derek hagan
mark bradley
brandon jones
lavelle hawkins
mike hass
travis wilson
justin gage
Dj hackett is decent i guess
roy williams isnt very good
wes welker aint even get drafted he just has the luxury playing in the pats offense
will franklin
Limas Sweed is terrible.. yall swore he was a problem.. nowitness did at least
Malcom Kelly has showed me absolutely nothing
Matt Slater
Isaih Stanback
Jordan Kent
Demetrius Wiliams
Jeremy Bloom LMAOOOO
Terrance Murphy
Chase Lyman
REGGIE WILLIAMS
tab perry
Rashaun Woods
Devard Darling
Sammie Parker (he's looked good lately tho)
Carlos Francis

Thats a long asssss bum list just over the past 5 years at one position... and i didn't bother posting 6th and 7th round picks either..

Im pretty sure there all better then you
eyes.gif

Mark Clayton - He's had Boller as his QB most of his Career...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. And once Derrick Mason comes in you're not gonna be thee dudeanymore. Mason has put up 1,000 yards every season - except '06 - since '01.

Any WRs drafted to the Titans...I hope u like blocking
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Theyhaven't had a 1,000 yd Receiver since '04 (Derrick Mason & Drew Bennett). It's not really the players, it's the QB and the Offense. Theymessed up lettin go of Volek. Vince was/is a project - I think this will be their best year Passing with Collins in his 2nd year(starting), the addition ofBritt & Nate Washington, Hawkins in his 2nd yr, on top of the chemistry already there with Gage and Scaife. Titans got WRs they just need somebody to sitin the pocket.

Welker's a bum?
laugh.gif
Dude had 3 1,000 yd KR seasons with decentproduction at WR considering his touches. He got to NE and he's touching the ball 100 times. You cant be a bum if u touching the ball 100 times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

cal fans where hyping the hell out of hawkins talking about he was a steal and would do work in the NFL so truth is right on that one
Who? You got names? Being a cal fan that watches games and chops up shop with other cal fans every season, I feel confident in saying you'rewrong.

I hate when #$+!%$ take one thing they hear and make it something more than it is, just one persons opinion.

Nowitness did u purposely leave a bunch of ppl of that list?
Like who? Santonio Holmes, Dwayne Bowe, and Calvin Johnson? Don't see how they're relevant...

Point remains, bum %++ receivers come from all over the country.

Bowe is a straight monster.. Calvin johnson is the best reciever in the league and santonio holmes just won super bowl mvp.. I'd say they are prettyrelevant

Bowe is a straight monster.. Calvin johnson is the best reciever in the league and santonio holmes just won super bowl mvp.. I'd say they are pretty relevant
Well um...
There's obviously exceptions..

The vast majority of receivers drafted from EVERY conference are bums... Probably the highest attrition rate of any position after quarterback...

And like anything else in sports, these things are cyclical...

hell no bowe aint 3rd string... eddie royal? braylon edwards? anthony gonzalez? you failed to mention all of them too.. unless they arent relevant either..

"First five rounds in the ACC, Big 10, and SEC since 2004"

yet you failed to post: eddie royal, calvin johnson, dewayne bowe, santonio holmes, braylon edwards, and anthony gonzalez..

i guess

Cal fans may have expected more from Hawkins naturally but ain't no one in hell was expecting much from him anyway
laugh.gif

I just remember on draft day Mel Kiper was hyping Hawkins up quite a lot. Hawk had a decent season thanks to DeSean commanding attention though

laugh.gif
So they got 2 #1s, 2 #2s, a slot receiver (Gonzalez) and a #1 that couldn't catch a cold if he took a dip in the Great Lakes in December in 5 yearsand the lot of bums I posted...

That doesn't do anything to change what I said. Bum @** receivers are all over the country.

Truth be told, small school receivers > *.

thats the truth

i think truth was trying to say most of the WR that come out of the pac10 and Big 12 are bums, yes you can name bums from the others but alteast they have somegreat ones

the big12 and pac10 have what 3 or 4 total?

roll.gif
roll.gif

This dudes stays whining, crying and hatin' for no damn reason......

Top 10 in receiving yards last season:

ACC (2)
Big East (2)
MWC/Santa Monica College (
laugh.gif
)
Conference USA (2)
SEC
MAC
Big XII

Seems pretty spread out, IMO.

Ocho Cinco doesn't count for the Pac 10?
laugh.gif
. Dude honed his skillson the West Coast (Santa Monica College and Oregon State). Steve Smith (Santa Monica College
nerd.gif
)

Robert Meachem.....not a bust?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Until he proves otherwise, which he has not, he is a bust.

You hate the Pac 10 and the Big XII. You are biased towards the Southern bred athlete....I see right through you....
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

PS: Before truth said I caught feelings and brings up the fact I defended Dwayne Jarrett at USC (
laugh.gif
) and calls me a homer (
laugh.gif
). I agree with Nowitness and BigMike. You can compile a list a bums fromevery conference, I just don't agree with thetruths rationale.

The vast majority of receivers drafted from EVERY conference are bums... Probably the highest attrition rate of any position after quarterback...

And like anything else in sports, these things are cyclical...

I'd say the attrition rate for RB's is far worse by definition, but it's the simple fact that most WR's simply can't and don'ttranslate their games to the NFL, so they have far and away more busts.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thats the truth

i think truth was trying to say most of the WR that come out of the pac10 and Big 12 are bums, yes you can name bums from the others but alteast they have some great ones

the big12 and pac10 have what 3 or 4 total?
Regardless, even for the ACC/SEC/Big10, you're lookin at 6 good receivers bunched in with the laundry list of about 40 receivers thathaven't done jack since 2004... A 12-13% success rate ain't worth a damn neither...

Lee Evans was left off your "list" as well... SMH

i posted everybody from a 5 year span.. you made a very partial list.. thats not even comparable

Call it what you want, but recievers from the pac 10 have been PURE GARBAGE over the past 15 years... yes 15 years.. its honestly been pathetic.. There'sbeen like a 3 percent successful rate for them over the decade or so..

Aint no beasts came outta that conference in a very long time, thats a fact..

I dont think theres a similar situation at any position in the league.. If there is, id like to be enlightened..

LMAO... You know good and damn well why I left them dudes off. Everybody knows what they are and what they've done... You asked for a list of bum receiversfrom those conferences and I gave it to you...

But whatever. You're still looking at 7 quality receivers outta 50 drafted from those conferences over 5 years... *shrugs* That's about 15% of thereceivers drafted from those three conferences turning into something... Four from the Big Ten, two from the ACC, and one from the SEC...

If that's meaningful to you, fine. But for me, it's not. Receivers are a crap shoot, everybody knows that.

"Im pretty sure there all better then you"

go commit suicide immediately dog.. What the F' are you talkin about?

Back
Top Bottom