recievers from the PAC 10 and Big 12 are bums...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this must be the bi-product of the Daran Hagan thread

truth a fool
roll.gif

I still expect Jordy to produce, i mean he was only a rookie last year. But with Jennings on the team we dont need him to be a number option.
outside of megatron, how many stud WR have come out recently?

So if the ACC and the Big-10 have such great receivers....why can't they win a bowl game?

*waits for homers to break out the time machine*

Originally Posted by thetruth03

There's obviously exceptions.. Desean Jackson, Chad johnson is from miami so i dont really count him, TJ housh is nice..

Bums:
mark clayton - bust
yamon figures - was dude even drafted as anything more than a KR?
Jordy nelson - after one year on a team that already had 4 good WRs?
laugh.gif

jason hill - hurt his rookie year right?
derek hagan - bum.
mark bradley - bum.
brandon jones - third rounder, probably a #3...
lavelle hawkins - wasn't he a 5th rounder last year?
laugh.gif

mike hass - 6th rounder?
grin.gif

travis wilson - scrub.
justin gage - 5th rounder. Scrub.
Dj hackett - late 5th rounder.
roy williams - hasn't lived up to draft slot, but he's not bad.
wes welker - why is he on here?
eyes.gif

will franklin - after one year?
Limas Sweed - after one year where he was hurt and on a team that doesn't pass much and had their top three already in place?
Malcom Kelly - after one year?
Matt Slater - after one year as a 5th round pick?
Isaih Stanback - So we're lumping college quarterbacks with receivers?
Jordan Kent - after one year as a late 6th rounder?
Demetrius Wiliams - bum.
Jeremy Bloom - Really? 5th rounder drafted as a special teamer?
Terrance Murphy - broke his neck after what, three games?
Chase Lyman - bum.
REGGIE WILLIAMS - bum.
tab perry - 6th rounder?
Rashaun Woods - epic bust.
Devard Darling - bum.
Sammie Parker - meh.
Carlos Francis - Texas Tech receiver? Check.
laugh.gif
@ how many Oklahoma receivers and guys drafted by theBears are on this list...

There's an awful lot of dudes going into their second years and very late round picks on that list my man...
ohwell.gif

Ummm.. donte stallworth is a bust? hmmm... devery henderson? Sidney rice? robert meachem aint gonna be a bust either... michael clayton had 1000 yards as arookie..

Ummm.. donte stallworth is a bust? hmmm... devery henderson? Sidney rice? robert meachem aint gonna be a bust either... michael clayton had 1000 yards as a rookie..
And he's still a BUM...

What has Sid done? How do we know Meach won't bust?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

RB's from the Pac-10 are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

such as this one
pimp.gif

88d15446ac4ace93fa37adfcae130623fcd5109.pjpg
How about this one?
3fc23e7a57be3-3-1.jpg

Also kinda funny that 2 of the so mentioned non pac-10 bum receivers are both from OSU. How are you going to try and say 85 isn't from the Pac10?...
indifferent.gif

Ummm.. donte stallworth is a bust? hmmm... devery henderson? Sidney rice? robert meachem aint gonna be a bust either... michael clayton had 1000 yards as a rookie..
Truth...you could put ANY of those guys you listed on your Pac-10/Big 12 group, and no one would bat an eye except for the fact that they are SECdudes......

You had Roy Williams, is he a bust?

and a +#%# load of guys who were drafted past the 2nd round. I compiled a quick list of guys drafted in either the 1st or 2nd, im sure if i woulda took my timeand go through every draft, my list would have been thicker..

Michael Clayton had 1000 yds and hasnt done +#%# since.
laugh.gif

and i admitted i reached on a few, but your whole list was a reach, Lavelle Hawkins?
laugh.gif
$$+?

and how you gonna say Meachem wont be a bust, but throw a 2nd year guy(Malcolm Kelly) on your list and just assume he'll be a bust?

Limas Sweed is terrible.. yall swore he was a problem.. nowitness did at least
Yea but he !!!+$@+ murdered a dude on block last year in the postseason

I remember that *+!@ was
sick.gif

LOL @ all the emotions flying around in here..

Yall act like 4th and 5th round picks dont have expectations.. You dont get drafted to fill a roster spot..

I dont know why yall are laughing at lavelle hawkins, Pac 10 fans loved him.. and thought he was gonna be nasty at the next level..

I wouldnt call roy williams a bust.. but he's a bum and on the downside on his career when its supposed to be his prime..

I'll bet $ robert meachem aint gonna be a bust... and i'd bet $ limas sweed, malcom kelly, and jordy nelson will never go for more than 700 yards intheir careers..

idk, I just never liked conferences getting singled out for having a certain amount of Good/Bad players produced in the NFL.

I think you'll have a better argument if you singled players or postions out by school.

dont know why yall are laughing at lavelle hawkins, Pac 10 fans loved him.. and thought he was gonna be nasty at the next level..

LOL ain't nobody was sayin that *$! fam...... Ay'body knew D-Jax allowed lavelle hawkins and robert jordan to look better than they were.....

cal fans where hyping the hell out of hawkins talking about he was a steal and would do work in the NFL so truth is right on that one

First five rounds in the ACC, Big 10, and SEC since 2004

PK Sam
Drew Carter
Ernest Wilford
Derrick Hamilton
Devery Henderson
Michael Jenkins
Michael Clayton
Troy Williamson
Matt Jones
Reggie Brown
Roscoe Parrish
Courtney Roby
Craphonso Thorpe
Fred Gibson
Airese Curry
Chad Jackson
Sinorice Moss
Brandon Williams
Willie Reid
Jason Avant
Skyler Green
Marques Hagans
Jonathan Orr
Ted Ginn - If you're throwin Roy on there, Teddy gets the same treatment until further notice.
Robert Meachem
Craig Davis
Sidney Rice
Chris Davis
David Clowney
Roy Hall
Devin Thomas
James Hardy
Earl Bennett
Early Doucet
Mario Manningham
Dre Caldwell
Keenan Burton
Kenny Moore

Um...
grin.gif

There's some on there that have produced some, but if we're throwin Roy and Wes Welker out there...

out of all the dudes i posted.. 6 were 1st rounders, 6 were 2nd rounders, 6 were 3rd rounders 6 were 4th rounders, 4 were 5th rounders and 4 were 6throunders.. So chill on the "most were late rounders talk"..

out of all the dudes i posted.. 6 were 1st rounders, 6 were 2nd rounders, 6 were 3rd rounders 6 were 4th rounders, 4 were 5th rounders and 4 were 6th rounders.. So chill on the "most were late rounders talk"..
I didn't go past the 5th round with the list above...

"cal fans where hyping the hell out of hawkins talking about he was a steal and would do work in the NFL" they sho were...

Even if dudes was talkin bout Lavelle Hawkins I don't know how u can call him a bum after 1 SEASON....

Back
Top Bottom