Received fake Hyperdunks AKA Hyperjunk (pics)

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

did you send them back to the seller?
Yup... I'm happy to answer more q's you had about the experience through PM but I really wanted this thread to be more about thecomparison of real vs fake.

DANG THATS MESSED UP
but honestly- $85?? for some TP hyperdunks???
you should've known better
AINT NO, I MEAN "NO" deals that good

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

Originally Posted by barry

$85 BIN and the pictures looked jacked up and you still purchased?

No, the pictures did not look jacked up to me in the auction.

Actually, the soles with the Tony Parker picture were the biggest picture in the auction, and looked very convincing (even in person).
Pardon the emoticon barrage and excessive use of the word "like" ...

They original pics looked jacked up to me -- how do I know? I saw that same exact auction when it was live and was like
eek.gif

So I was like
nerd.gif

Then I was like
devil.gif

Then I wondered why no one had bid and was like
indifferent.gif

Then I saw the Swoosh placement and was like
frown.gif

Then to seal the deal, I saw the soles and was like
sick.gif

Then for even thinking I could get TP HD's for $85, I was like
embarassed.gif

My first reaction to this post was
roll.gif

But now I'm like
eyes.gif

Some people will fall for anything ... glad you didn't ... eventually.
Congrats on fighting back.
Let me know if you need any links to report the counterfeit seller to Nike or the US Government. (Yes, I really have links, and I use them almost everyday)

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Pardon the emoticon barrage and excessive use of the word "like" ...

They original pics looked jacked up to me -- how do I know? I saw that same exact auction when it was live and was like
eek.gif

So I was like
nerd.gif

Then I was like
devil.gif

Then I wondered why no one had bid and was like
indifferent.gif

Then I saw the Swoosh placement and was like
frown.gif

Then to seal the deal, I saw the soles and was like
sick.gif

Then for even thinking I could get TP HD's for $85, I was like
embarassed.gif

My first reaction to this post was
roll.gif

But now I'm like
eyes.gif

Some people will fall for anything ... glad you didn't ... eventually.
Congrats on fighting back.
Let me know if you need any links to report the counterfeit seller to Nike or the US Government. (Yes, I really have links, and I use them almost everyday)

Thanks. And I'll freely admit that I'm no shoe expert and haven't been in the shoe game for as long as everyone else here. I may not immediatelynotice all the details you or others may have, but a detail you and most others missed was my post count. I don't follow the 100 different Hyperdunkcolorways that Nike's produced, and I don't know each's exact street value. I knew the TP's were limited -- I didnt know if they were"McFly limited" or just "RICE HS limited". I knew it was probably too good to be true (as they were under the price of a Hyperdunk TB) andthat yes -- that turned out to be the case. But I didn't create this thread to be belittled by people who think they're the Chuck Norris ofsneakerheads.

Believe it or not, there are some people who weren't born blessed with the vast sneaker knowledge you were and aren't instantly able to spot fakes.Heck, isn't there a Legit Check forum here? From some of the replies posted so far, I'm surprised that forum even exists. We should just belittleeveryone who requests a legit check and tell them how they lack "common sense" because they didn't notice a) b) and c) or the price.

You and several others insisted on turning this thread from a comparison of "real vs fake" to "harp on the guy cause he doesn't know hissneakers like I do". If a moderator truly believes my original point of this thread holds no value, then just delete the whole thing. -- but please addduring signup that if you haven't been in the shoe game for 3 years then prepared to be bashed to infinity.

Thanks to those who said my pictures were helpful. That was my hope and it's nice to know there's some friendly peeps on these boards.
wink.gif

Sorry all the flame u are getting, and to tell u the TRUTH, people need to stop. He is letting people know his mistakes so others dont make them. Everyone keepin mind that for every knowledgable O.G. sneakerhead on here there is 5 newbies who need to learn. This dude even broke it down with pics and let peeps knowhow much he paid. Some people jump at prices and pay for it, and dont even let the nxt person know. Props to u and the info u gave and also thanx the SneakerGodz u got ur money back. Learn from this lesson. Remember this, there are plenty of people here on NT who r willing to help you out wen u are unsure boutkixs....if you dont know who then pay attention and read. U can tell. I have met many good peeps on here!!!

With the price, you should've suspected the HD's from the get go.....anyways nice comparison pictures, kudos to you, hope you get your money back
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

topshelfkicks wrote:

have you tried them on? what do they feel like?

and the seller just said tough luck like "yeah I know they're fake and you are not getting any money back"?

The seller said something like "I didn't misrepresent anything... you got what you saw in the picture" but didn't necessarily acknowledge they were fake. And nope I didn't try em on, but the entire shoe felt flimsy, and the sole was very bendable (compared to stiff real Hyperdunks). Also the flywire sides felt rubbery and tacky... almost sticky.

And once again... the dispute's over and I did indeed get my money back. Thanks yall.

Glad to see you got your money back...

glad to see u got ur money back but a heads up to anybody else u even if u cant tell by the pictures if a item is legit or not, u should check the sellersfeedback and see what else they have sold in the past, if u see tons of items that have gone for 85 dollars and usually sell for 200 or more ,, something is up,, ive notice alot people are content with fakes and drop positive feedback regardless they know what they paid for,, positive feedback isnt always the bestindicator

damn that sucks but what do you expect, a stupid seller and you getting a steal? but instead he got you. you live and you learn i guess.

Everyone, log onto your eBay account and Report this Seller as well as his items.
Enough complaints should raise a flag.

Sorry to hear that man. But $85 is too good to be true on 80% of sneakers. So...I guess you live and learn

Turn the heat down on the flames for this guy - his comparison pix put up know help out other n00bs on this site know what to look for in ascertaining what isHyperjunk or what is Hyperforreal - good work to the OP - my question is did you already have a pair of the TP HDs for comparison or did you get the real onesbefore/after to do the comparison?

This should be stickied somewhere to help other NTers

Nice one SLP. And in the words of the great White Goodman, "touche" and, "no one makes me bleed my own blood!"

Originally Posted by jbv1

Turn the heat down on the flames for this guy - his comparison pix put up know help out other n00bs on this site know what to look for in ascertaining what is Hyperjunk or what is Hyperforreal - good work to the OP - my question is did you already have a pair of the TP HDs for comparison or did you get the real ones before/after to do the comparison?

This should be stickied somewhere to help other NTers
the comparison pair that he used aren't TP EA Sports Hyperdunks.

dyyhard - yep, noted, my mistake... as for LosALMIGHTY - always a good call to slip in a"Dodgeball" reference lol

Back
Top Bottom