Realtalk: Where's All My NT Stalkers At?

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I am the Biggest Stalker! no joke. I've been lurking eying on this chick for 4 years now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

@#! used to be out side my crib, call me like "So I see you went and got you a new outfit, I never seen that one"

I be like
nerd.gif
@#! where you at!!!!

lmao

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I am the Biggest Stalker! no joke. I've been lurking eying on this chick for 4 years now.

eek.gif
It's time to let go fam... she obviously ain't feeling you

But I hate nosy *@$ @$##$$% that be reading all your comments on myspace and shh.

like, "so why were you commenting ______ at 11:00 pm last night?!?"

Get out of here with that

Yo I was embarassed to make this thread but i be on my detective thing with the coworkers
smh.gif
Public myspace pages FTW
pimp.gif
smh.gif
I only used it to see if thepeople I work with have any friends in common with me..since I wanna make sure my two lives don't collide it's best to stay safe amirite ? It isimpossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I lovedthe myspaces. Then I started wonderin if the good looking girls were dirty or not..seeing what kinda girls they hang out wit and where they be.. i ran into oneon "accident" downtown cuz she had the club she was attending in her status..Then I read one chick's about me section and said some _ like"im about human electricity durr durr durr" so we were talking about relationships and I used that

and she gave me the BIGGEST stoneface evar
indifferent.gif
(it was NOT cash)
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Then I almost asked this chick if she was attending this concert I noticed on her headline

senior year in hs, this chick would stalk me, somehow she knew everything id be doing. and write me letters,confessing her love for me
and she'd have diff. people give them to me.

def. creepy

i've had 2 that i know of... nothing i couldn't shake. this one girl used to leave notes on my desk and she had a baby, so my friend started callingher "stalker mom"
roll.gif
sometimes i miss the attention, i won't lie.
@#! used to be out side my crib, call me like "So I see you went and got you a new outfit, I never seen that one"

roll.gif
so #@%!%*% are trying to get caught now?

Originally Posted by Face82

My ex about 5 years ago was like this. She used to pop up outa nowhere...Told other chicks if she can't have me , no one can. @#! used to be out side my crib, call me like "So I see you went and got you a new outfit, I never seen that one"

I be like
nerd.gif
@#! where you at!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

well i don't know you, i'm stalking you, and finding out little details on my own. be afraid. very afraid.

laugh.gif
no but really i found this uh gentleman that i uh admire whom i barely know the other day online. found his bodybuilding thing and youtube
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well i don't know you, i'm stalking you, and finding out little details on my own. be afraid. very afraid.

laugh.gif
no but really i found this uh gentleman that i uh admire whom i barely know the other day online. found his bodybuilding thing and youtube
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom