realtalk , my son T.O got abs..........pause.....

who gotta better abs then this............recently started doin crunches and situps so i brought this up (just to clear up im not gay nor have a man crush onT.O)
heck...as the self proclaimed "biggest randy moss fan" u might even say i hate him , bu my dude stay fit
terrell_owens_france.jpg

laugh.gif
I honestly dont know how to reply to this. Hope your flame suit isready my dude.

i thought you were talking about your actual son......and i thought to myself....why would u say pause?

tired.gif

This is on the level of the "Post your Girl Thread" as far as asking for trouble....
Thing you gotta understand.... NT is homophobic, this is just a fact.

That being said, this thread has about 18% more gay undertones than a Richard Simmons workout tape.... so no amount of "pause" or "im not gay,but" is going to save you.

Like they said, hope your flamesuit is zipped up, and such a pity too... only 64 posts in.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

i thought you were talking about your actual son......and i thought to myself....why would u say pause?

laugh.gif
i thought the same thing. i just guessed that he had a sonnicknamed TO

Um...as a Cowboys fan...na, eff that, man 2 man...why did you do this to yourself?

You knew what was gonna happen.

You do know you need a new screen name now, rite?

Just tellin ya...

realtalk ima be a mature adult with you fam and agree that t.o.'s abs are serious

just kidding!
you-re-gay1.jpg

Na like...seriously ock...this bothers me so much I came back...why? Why did you do this to yourself? 4 what reason? Couldn't you have had this thought inprivate?
smh.gif

What's wrong with people on here you can't even appreciate another persons body. Body building is an art and should be appreciated. These kids on heresee a guy appreciate another man and come with the gay jokes as fast as they can.

Dud is lean and ripped like crazy he is on the new Muscle Fitness mag this month.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Dud is lean and ripped like crazy he is on the new Muscle Fitness mag this month.

Heheheh, get a room. Hehehe.

Seriously, I see where you're coming from. But you're fighting a losing battle.

I don't need to fight a battle I could care less what people on this site think of me. You guys are words on a screen to me.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

What's wrong with people on here you can't even appreciate another persons body. Body building is an art and should be appreciated. These kids on here see a guy appreciate another man and come with the gay jokes as fast as they can.

Appreciating another man's body is gay any way you look at it.

Saying he's handsome or something is fine. But to forthrightly appreciate specific body features/parts is completely un-heterosexual.

Wow this thread is a f'ing joke, y'all dudes is so homophobe its rediculous....

Anyone who wants to get fit or wants to gets abs or what have you has to have a goal, and most likely that goal is created out of the image of another dude whois in shape.

You kids are rediculous though, this whole no!@@%$ and pause %@*% has gone pretty far. If you guys really homophobe we can consider a lot of things you guys dogay:

-enter a changeroom at the gym
-watch football (men in tights)
-watch men slap each others%+%+*! (basketball)
-watch wrestling or boxing (men half-naked)

Some of you dudes need to get laid, so afraid of your limp penis getting up by looking at another dude.

get a grip, you guys would get laughed at in the real word.

He has a redic. workout routine. It was in the men's fitness mag awhile back in his Philly days.

Threadstarter, don't appreciate a specific part of a mans body but appreciate their routine and results.

Back
Top Bottom