[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Post of the year so far
laugh.gif

Damn whats good with these GA chicks though....I mean this +%% is hard as hell. Im like 0 for Fulton County :/

whats good????

EDIT: a couple of Cali chicks came through though but SMH @ these GA Yoo-hoos.

My dude sav is where its at. But get up on gwinnett county...right by fulton
Good looking out boss pimpin'
pimp.gif

Awwww PREZ T thankss
smile.gif

Ya'll making me blush, serious.
Im just me, and im glad ya'll can get along with me. I don't like problems. Keep it peaceful.

So anyway, BUGGZ, you WOULD be the issh, but you've been at this for a few days and still havnt got any play. Come on booger, step your game up. Sweet talkthese ***** till they give it up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by C2345air

Awwww PREZ T thankss
smile.gif

Im just me, and im glad ya'll can get along with me. I don't like problems. Keep it peaceful.

So anyway, BUGGZ, you WOULD be the issh, but you've been at this for a few days and still havnt got any play. Come on booger, step your game up. Sweet talk these ***** till they give it up
smile.gif
I like the way you think
happy.gif

Awwww PREZ T thankss
smile.gif

So anyway, BUGGZ, you WOULD be the issh, but you've been at this for a few days and still havnt got any play. Come on booger, step your game up. Sweet talk these ***** till they give it up
smile.gif

Eh...I'm not in a hurry (I just don't like putting in the effort...). Too many other things going on in my life right now. I'll make it happenwhen it's made to happen.

I'm waiting on something for tonight but am having second thoughts, cuz I'm finna get some rest. I been up all night and all day because I'maddicted to ebay
tired.gif

AND what the hell are you talkin about? I'm already that shizznilipino. And what's your fantasy with getting us laid? Are you tryna be our madam? Ordo you wanna get pleasure out of our pictures/videos etc??

krazy88s you take my advice as well!!!!

Awww buggz, you should be addicted to vaginal areas not ebay.

Ahh man i was hoping it wasnt any other GA dudes in here
roll.gif

im locking down cobb county, thats my territory for now!
watch some of these chicks gonna get the same email form different dudes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i been switching up some of my lines tho

Originally Posted by 18th letter

please as long as you guys stay out of Dekalb. There are enough females for all of us

but how bout i hit this chick with the orphanage line and this thirsty bird is gonna hit me back talking bout my pocket full of money

you stay in brooklyn?

krazy88s you take my advice as well!!!!

Awww buggz, you should be addicted to vaginal areas not ebay.

W/e I'm not hooked on (())...slight sex addict but I can still control myself. Ebay I cannot control myself. If I don't get off of ebay in thenext 1/2 hour I'm not gonna have any dough to take ol girl to taco bell and get her that cheesy roll up...
And please, no talking to me about sexualintercourse until Feb 2010
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word. I claim dekalb and clayton

Question...

What's something I should seriously ask a classy female, who I might not be able to instantly smash?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

you stay in brooklyn?
Nas "Can't believe I heard my name on "the realest s@@ you ever wrote
We had words cause the best supposed to clash at the top
but kept it brotherly, when we seen each other and stopped
in NYC, at MTV, people watched"

nerd.gif
its my block

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Question...

What's something I should seriously ask a classy female, who I might not be able to instantly smash?
nerd.gif
They might not respond at all. IMO the best way is to approach them in-person. They're better than that.
pimp.gif

EDIT: also the longer you stay logged on Myspace, the better chance some female will notice you and add you as a friend. You can take it from there. I'vebeen for 40 minutes and got 2 requests and a message.

ok i just got my 1st L its on some "im in a relationship" im to late to even try so that makes me 2 for 3

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

roll.gif
@ my dude airmission comin thru on the low low

I dun switched over to localhookupz, made a profile, only to search and see that there's like 12 active broads in South Carolina and like 5 with pics.. *delete profile* back to the drawing boards..

eewww my dog just came thru with a mean death-fart, I gotta evacuate the area for a while..

laugh.gif

DRO WHAT UP PIMPIN' I knew your sn looked familiar.Whats good boss???

EDIT: aint nuttin DRO just staying major boss. Footballs' a commin' round mos def. Gotta get GunnA and the crew together again.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word. I claim dekalb and clayton
That's why I just stuck to my 2nd home of SC.. plus I know too many chicks that know too many chicks all around GA.. whind up at some party andsome chick come at me like soulja girl on some "you that n~ that said you was gonna put ya zoom zoom in my boom boom from the westside" and I'dhave to get gangsta on that broad.
laugh.gif

AMR, chillin man, mods keep bannin a _ for partaking in threads like these
laugh.gif
.. waitin on that football season
pimp.gif
what's good your way?

man i got these freaks writing back but i cant open my damn inbox
i keep getin this

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

i guess its karma
tired.gif

new msg sent to a few

how you doing sweetheart im xavier and i was looking at your profile and like what i see i not gonna feed you no player bull ++! cause that aint me.
I wanna wife ya up eat it and beat it you decide the order let e know whats up

Back
Top Bottom