pimp.gif
back in the day

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by Starkey Luv

WHATVER. THAT #%!@ AINT FUNNY.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yes it is.

I suggest using the orphanage line just for kicks. This is really what it's all about. The point of this is to get (()), and if you can't get (())- you get lulz.

35 pages?!?!?

The hell did I miss when I was out and about during Memorial Day weekend
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Too bad I gotta go to bed & school/write a paper all day tomorrow, I gotta catch up on this thread ASAP!

Step yall's game up:

Subject:

Guess what?

Body:
I wanna %%@+ the %+!% out of your fat @**. Realtalk. True story. I'ma make your @** sway like a forest of trees in a storm. Get at me.

i am doing quite swell. pip pip!
I seem to be experiencing a rather forceful sensation deep within the crevices of my knickers upon viewing your pics. maybe u could help me solve this problem?
roll.gif

Took me a good hour 1/2 to finish reading this thread...
roll.gif
roll.gif
had me dyin

Subject: Re: yo

no

------ Original note ------

To: sweet_BuNnI06
Subject: yo
Hey, you're really beautiful. Can I hit?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seriously am about to revamp my myspace up too... gonna try to hit this up in the 503 but doing it around my college campus would be mad akward if u ever raninto them.

E-game... gotttttdamnn. Keep it flowing.

I know I live in a somewhat smalltown (150,000 population)...I don't wanna ruin any associations over **** and giggles...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Greetings, Lovely Lady. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

Today at 11:21pm

Well kind sir I'm smoking a blunt. How art thou you?

http://www.facebook.com/mobile/

Today at 11:50pm

the after hours smokeith of the nug is a joyous occasion indeed!

i am doing quite swell. pip pip!
I seem to be experiencing a rather forceful sensation deep within the crevices of my knickers upon viewing your pics. maybe u could help me solve this problem?

we can cometh together and engage conversation over a nice cup of english tea. what do u say lad?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if that is real
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
I think this one might be an NTer...

Subject:

RE: Me and You..

Body:
Aight now that I've seen your pics heres the deal. I can only be your knight in shining armor (Limited Edition!) for a limited amount of time of. So in order to keep me as your night in shining armor (Limited Edition!) your gonna have to A.) Give me the booty - or B.) Dome me up.

This is a limited time offer. Take it while you can! Offer expires at 10:00 AM!

Disclaimer:

By taking this offer you admit that you are of legal age, 18 or over, nor are you a transvestite, a man, or neither were one of the two mentioned in the past. You also acknowledge that I am not responsible for any seizures while under orgasm, loss of body fluids, use of naughty words, welps on your +*% or cum stains on hair, eyelids or clothing articles. By taking this offer you also acknowledge that you must work that +*% with precision, and shall not use teeth, nor leave hickeys on my body. You also acknowledge that you will leave at the appropriate time after sexual acts have been performed, a maximum of 30 minutes. Everything else is fair game.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 27, 2008 6:21 AM

umm..oh really?...dats nice...since ya ma knight n shinin armor..(wow dat was funny lmao)..u shuld add me=]

Date: May 27, 2008 8:18 AM

Don't act like you don't know that I'm your knight in shining armor

Date: May 27, 2008 6:14 AM

who da hell r u?

Date: May 27, 2008 2:21 AM

RAWR!

Should beast.

son wrote up a coupon .. genious
laugh.gif
quick tip these work great on broads that use 3's for E and Z's for s and type all crazy

"hey.. I was just lookin at your page and ilike what I see.. If you feel the same then hit me back loser =) "

about to use this one on about 10 myspace chicks and see how that works... this %+% hilarious...i'll post back with the replys if i get any...wish ya boyluck!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Step yall's game up:

Subject:

Guess what?

Body:
I wanna %%@+ the %+!% out of your fat @**. Realtalk. True story. I'ma make your @** sway like a forest of trees in a storm. Get at me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only on NT will you here those words
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NT got me sayin all types of stuff. Like "whilst" and "how art thou"....I swear I use these regularly like they are normal SMH

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

general rule for me is use the direct 'can i beat line' on hood rats or any other ghetto trashy rodent-like creatures

use the orphanage/loser bit when speaking to a somewhat respectable young lady
it COULD work both ways though
tongue.gif

yall kill the kellz talk please its muddying up the e-pimpage. Still waiting on some progress reports esecially golden.

Back
Top Bottom