[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

can i hit? I mean like smash with the mighty fist of thor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOLY ........ This is the line for sure!!

yo the k3llz saga was hilarious on here and our counterpart.
i havent seen the incesest chick in a minute, she on my friends list...

matter fact ima write her with inspiration from this thread
pimp.gif

this is what i have been working on...and the convo...i cant wait till she comments me back!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna beat around the bush anymore (yes pun) but i really wanna pick your guts, zoom zoom in ya boom boomyou know

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 25, 2008 11:02 PM

your so Hood boy to stright tell me that! i like a man with confadence hola at me some time and i might be but remeberi like to be the boss cuz i am bossy

Date: May 25, 2008 3:44 PM

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wannabeat....... Straight up, you down?

l_dcd28857afe5c08ae3e17917ccde35ab.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

this is what i have been working on...and the convo...i cant wait till she comments me back!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna beat around the bush anymore (yes pun) but i really wanna pick your guts, zoom zoom in ya boom boom you know

Date: May 25, 2008 11:02 PM

your so Hood boy to stright tell me that! i like a man with confadence hola at me some time and i might be but remeber i like to be the boss cuz i am bossy

Date: May 25, 2008 3:44 PM

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?

l_dcd28857afe5c08ae3e17917ccde35ab.jpg

smh.gif
come on b....

How you gonna hit her with a punch line after she already fell for the first one?

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by babylebron

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Date: May 26, 2008 4:43 PM

dude *%$..how are you gonna try and add me as a friend then f*****g call me a loser
these broads are mad dumb

roll.gif
you can't forget the smiley at the end son!

M!ke

That's what I'm sayin.. the Smiley shows that you're "just playing around" .. damn son
laugh.gif
..Shouts to Al doe
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah bruh, smiley was added.. she's just a lil on the spedside, only reason I sent her a message was cause she had a twin, I was tryna get my freak on

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

smh.gif
come on b....

How you gonna hit her with a punch line after she already fell for the first one?

its not like imma go through with baggin this beezy...i want to see what she says, then go from there

i am not trying to get on those antibiotics my guy....

what are you guys putting in the subject line nothing or something like "hey beautiful" ? this is the best thread poppin

Originally Posted by mextra45

what are you guys putting in the subject line nothing or something like "hey beautiful" ? this is the best thread poppin

im just putting "hey.."

and so far im about 4/25 with about 15 unread still (just went on the grind for more)

i got a question for yall tho...do yall still have your comments up from other girls on your page, bc my page is all females responses on my comment board...somy page might scare a lot of this birds off

this thread is too classic
laugh.gif

and this myspace thing is too easy and funny

hell no cuz u not attractive....PEACE!

Date: May 26, 2008 10:47 AM

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After getting cursed out so much, finally some promise thanks misterp

Date: May 26, 2008 10:03 PM

Hello handsome young man, I'm good. How are you? Me? Well...I hope what you're saying is true because you seem ambitious and nice...Now maybe I should make that a weekly habit.

Date: May 26, 2008 6:58 PM

Greetings, Lovely Lady. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

Originally Posted by 18th letter

After getting cursed out so much, finally some promise thanks misterp

i agree

the line about throwing 100's to the orphanage is much better than flat out saying 'can i beat'

even though 'can i beat' is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

i leave mine blank

got another bite remixed the line to further entice the freaks guess what ITS A BUNNY!!!!!!!

nn1c7n.jpg

i understand that shawty so wher you be at so it aint no computer thing lol. can i get to know you though real talk

Date: May 26, 2008 10:02 PM

naw i dont met people off the computer like that

Date: May 26, 2008 9:06 PM

and you should give me your number shawty so we an get up

Date: May 26, 2008 8:57 PM

##@+ juss got out the shower about to watch the flavor of love reunion ,,, u should comment my pics!!!!

Date: May 26, 2008 8:44 PM

I will add you right now sweetheart. I'm chillin watching superbad enjoying the day off what's good with you?

Date: May 26, 2008 6:21 PM

WELL THANKS LOL I GUESS ... BUT UMM ADD ME SOO I CAN SEE WAT U LOOK LIKE AND I WILL GET BAK TO YA ON THAT LOL ,, BUT ##@+ WATS GOOD WIT YA???

Date: May 24, 2008 6:03 PM

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I aint feed you no player bull crap i feel like eatingyou up shawty you down?

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

smh.gif
come on b....

its not like imma go through with baggin this beezy...i want to see what she says, then go from there

i am not trying to get on those antibiotics my guy....

Fair enough...
She bad though, or LOOKS bad...

I wanna see you prosper, so if you get second thoughts strap up.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage.

Yoooooo. the metaphors son the metaphors, quite clever

I hit one chick with the orphange line...she said,
"Hey sweetie what's up, but why you tellin me about the money you take to the orphange?"

I swear im over here laughing so hard

And lmao @ I wanna eat you up!
that's a good one!

Damn I got 500+ pages of messages, too bad I have a girl. I'll be back in the loop in a few months or maybe after the XI/XII package lol.

Back
Top Bottom