Realizing you gained weight and now you have to work out again...FTL

I noticed that as long as I keep some sort of physical activity in my weekly routine I can stay at my weight even though I eat horrible. 30 min a day reallydoes make a difference.

I hate running so im going to take up long distance cycling on a track bike for the summer, change things up a bit.

i put on 10 since i stopped eating right and stopped working out...need to get back into the groove.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've been losing weight and i don't know how...i havent been to the gym in a year and i eat horrible (bout to change that)

i'm like 108 now...

go get a physical. Thats not normal. You might have a serious health problem
Real talk. This is a sign of diabetes.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

sitting at a desk with fat ladies in the office bringing snacks all the time" weight FTL!!!!!

eek.gif
yes!

man we had a party like every week, supervisior was mad and was like they had to slow down to 1 a month
laugh.gif

my favorite is when a fat person loses substantial weight but manages to gain it all back within months.

i am in same boat :-( i went from a 31/32 waist to a 34 recently. i got really inactive and starting eating poorly and now i am bummed.but, i got me a treadmill and boxing gym in the garage now, so i should be good soon... hopefully.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've been losing weight and i don't know how...i havent been to the gym in a year and i eat horrible (bout to change that)

i'm like 108 now...

or maybe a tapeworm
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]BBW[/td] [td]2807 up, 1649 down [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A word that fat chicks use as a euphemism for fat. These girls usually run personal ads calling themselves "pleasingly plump." Sure, you're pleasingly plump if the South Pole is refreshingly chilly.

by Pimp Dogg Oct 21, 2003 share this

laugh.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

i eat whatever i want and i don't really care what i eat anymore. eating healthy is WAY too hard.

i just workout 4x a week so im in great shape. i just dont get that 5th and 6th pack to show b/c of my diet. but who cares? eating what you want -> happierlol

jailblazer wrote:
AllDay AllNight wrote:
solesavage wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

i'm like 108 now...

or maybe a tapeworm
nerd.gif

diabetes and tapeworms? i only lost like 5 pounds...you guys are scaring me

Damn no lie I think I've gain about a good 10 pounds or so. It feels like it, since I've just been eating bagels and pizza and chinese food since may.Lol. Now I have to get back to working out.

In HS I was fat, I hit my peak at 220, officially OBESE status for my height (5'10). Around junior year I had a tough fitness instructor for my gym class.I managed to go down to 160 towards the end of my senior year. I was wearing some really nice shirts and jeans. I really felt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Girls were noticing me and my confidence was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ended up getting a summer job at McDonalds
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Then college came
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Myeating habits were messed up. I managed to go up to 215. Right now I am about 210. There are weights downstairs in the basement and look where I am at.
smh.gif
It's my own damn fault. I'm going to start my senior year this fall.I'm also going to London this summer. Not looking good. INS, been almost 2 years. I've also been talking to this chick who hasnt seen me since freshmanyear of college (before I transfered). There's a lot of flirting and we've kinda made plans to hang out when I get back from summer classes. I amafraid she'll give me the
indifferent.gif
and walk away. My confidence isshot by self esteem.
frown.gif

yeah...i had an oh sh*t moment right after Thanksgiving 2007 when i decided i wasnt gonna pack it on for the winter again. lost 30 pounds and have kept it off,started upping my regiment again and have started taking more off...it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom