Real Talk. If Pitt wins on the 6th...is Tomlins one of the greatest?

put em up

Banned
This dude has a chance to have his 3rd ring in 5 years. Matching Bill in Boston, Mass...

why wont he get the love he deserves like how the media sucks off Bill.

To be honest, I wouldn't even care where he is 'ranked'

Tomlin is one of the few coaches, where every fan, regardless of allegiance, can agree that he is indeed that dude.

pimp.gif

But 3 rings in 5 years? Would have no choice but to give him his respect. Though detractors are gonna say that anyone could have won in the Pitt situation, w/ the Rooney's and LeBeau there.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tomlin is one of the few coaches, where every fan, regardless of allegiance, can agree that he is indeed that dude.

pimp.gif

But 3 rings in 5 years? Would have no choice but to give him his respect. Though detractors are gonna say that anyone could have won in the Pitt situation, w/ the Rooney's and LeBeau there.
this. but when its all said n done it wont even b a question... my dude aint even 40 yet 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Son... he's won 1 ring so far and has coached 4 seasons...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

Son... he's won 1 ring so far and has coached 4 seasons...
Oh, ok.

Well, If he wins 3 in 6 years then.

Dre, You know where to find the stuff you posted on the 3-4 defense like last year? I thought it was on smartfootball.com but i cant find what you posted on there. (pretty sure it was you that posted)

EDIT: (Posted below me) YOU THE MAN.

How you find that so fast?
laugh.gif

how much credit goes to head coaches - cowher or tomlin and how much goes to the steelers front office? its clear that organization's strengeth is its personnel department so its hard to know how much coaching effects performance.

Originally Posted by kapstone

how much credit goes to head coaches - cowher or tomlin and how much goes to the steelers front office? its clear that organization's strengeth is its personnel department so its hard to know how much coaching effects performance.
they go hand in hand...look at the 49ers situation...a lot of talent from front office...yet no wins from coach

Top 3 coaches in the NFL right now hands down. As fas as where he stacks up against the all-time greats, we wont know that until his career is over.

I wonder how long this thread will go on with people repeating wrong info?
it's been pointed out 4 times already....

-J-

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

large_lebeau.jpg
about to say this but nah tomlin is that dude
this guy is younger than some football players still playing and shows great poise

he certainly shows potential to be one of the greatest

Back
Top Bottom