REAL TALK: I narrowly escaped getting jumped

So I'm walking back to my apartment from the dining hall when I heard a noise behind me. I turned and I saw a deer right behind me. It was grilling me madhard as if I was the one who shot his mother (Bambi reference). While he's staring me down I hear some branches snap behind me. I turn around and anotherdeer runs past. I slowly begin to walk away and the first one is burning a hole through me. I see a bus come by and I hop on it. Those deer are crazy.

indifferent.gif

LMFAO!!
Do you hunt for a living or have you ever hunted before??
Maybe they were going to get you back!!

you should of came back with your gang of rabbits ..and see how they could take on all of you at once

I thought this was gonna be about getting jumped by HUMANS.

Now that I think about it, when I used to walk to high school in the morning, me and my people was always coming near death with them big behind, policelookin stray dogs grilling us everyday. WE STAYED DOING THAT TRACK & FIELD
laugh.gif
. One day, my homeboy went to school without his bookbag because one of them 'wolves' snatched his book bag clean right off his back while wewas running. We had to turn in some important english paper that couldn't be turned in late that day too. You know the teacher aint buy that%%*% soundingstory, even with wittnesses. When we walked back home from school, his bookbag was ripped to shreds and scattered all down that street.
roll.gif

All my Jacksonville people know about them Moncrief dogs. They stay unleashed in beast mode.

Back
Top Bottom