Real talk, how does she react when...

i been with my girls for years. i already know the warning signs. i just stop and get my head back in the game

Originally Posted by Face82

She came twice, I came last............
...roll the grass
pimp.gif

I get myself off to much to come quick, When I wana smash and dash I gota fake it sometimes if she wack. Other than that, I go for about 25 to 45 minutesbefore I wet up in her face.

i would eat the poom poom, but i had a dream it turned into a venus fly trap and ate me... I'm haunted till this day...

Originally Posted by Face82

I get myself off to much to come quick, When I wana smash and dash I gota fake it sometimes if she wack. Other than that, I go for about 25 to 45 minutes before I wet up in her face.
I don't wet faces, but there's been times when I have done the same. One time I just started experimenting after 10 minutes, I was tryingeverything, weird pr0n type things, and after an hour maybe 45 min I was finished. On the drive home from hers I just had a huge
happy.gif
and I would burst in to random laughter for the next two days.

The only time I was a minute man was when this girl was having a conversation with my friend and I hadn't cranked one out in a week. We were both at a lossfor words, maybe she didn't say anything because I forgot to warn her. Definitely in my top 3 awkward moments of my life.

Back
Top Bottom