Real talk can you be with someone with an non cureable std ?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by megatron

Nope.
I don't even date girls with more than 2 bodies.

lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
very true. OP I hope you aren't seriously thinking about being with a chick knowing she got  a STD..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Whats your body count?
under 10

AntonLaVey wrote:
lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
In high school... you know everything, everybody talks, my iphone is/was my black box.

lol ok? What happens after you graduate, you go back and interrogate the high school friends of every girl you meet? Anyhow yea, the real world isn't high school be careful
I've built my roster over 4 years, currently in year 5. I know almost everything about my franchise players.
I get what your saying though, I never rush anything because I've known slime to get burnt.

But wait...3+7=10

OP thats a tough call...but never rely on what a girl is doing to justify that she has a good head on her shoulders. An STD to a clean person is a lot of baggage...I know you don't want to #!!% on her but realize she was messing with the wrong dude(s) and was probably a freak when she was younger and now her problem (std) is gonna be your problem.

In dire straights like this I like to use the 10-year method...in 10 years would you regret not being with this girl or being with her?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

This *$#%% megatron said in another thread he is a father.....

What that gotta do with STDs and rosters? I'm serious.

Im so lost , im sittin here thinkin "high school, how can he afford tiffany bracelets and mac books if he is in highschool"

roll.gif

I need stop coming to this site.

Im so lost , im sittin here thinkin "high school, how can he afford tiffany bracelets and mac books if he is in highschool"

roll.gif

I graduated in May. If you read the post earlier and knew how to do math you might not think I was in HS still.

roll.gif

I graduated in May. If you read the post earlier and knew how to do math you might not think I was in HS still.

ok

Are you serious? So you want to catch the germ and be done for life? Plus if ya'll eventually break up...tables will be reversed and you will be the one telling the next chick how you got the germ.

i'd hit
Spoiler [+]

Picture%2031.png
 lol hell nah 

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

this is not a spin off thread this chick i have been talking too for 3 months told me she has herpes.
smh I aint smash yet but she only been with 3 guys she is 22. She is a good girl going for her masters and she goes to church every week. I want to be with her i can treat her better than alot of guys but thinking about the monster is just
eyes.gif

here is a pic
205879_10150245877132101_598042100_7781842_2108656_n.jpg

saved

Back
Top Bottom