RC Cars Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by Black Milk

People still buy these in 08'?

Dude, you're sleeeep!

rc-mop.jpg

in high school one day this one kid just bust out a remote control car, one of the little ones, and starts doin laps around and in between the desk...teacherwas heated and didnt really know who it was

They are real cheap now.

I think Ive seen them for like $25

No more than $60 for sure.

I had one that was a truck on one side and a car on the other with big wheel and you could flip it with the remote. Battery life sucked back in the day... idkabout now tho

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I miss these
ohwell.gif

Turn this into an appreciation thread
pimp.gif

Good Call!

Im coppin another one for Xmas!!

these things go hard when you're baked or drunk!
pimp.gif

son you're talking about the wrong cars you got to get the big boy r/c cars nitro powered
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

i had one when i was younger that thing was
eek.gif
with the 2-speed and hearingit shift
pimp.gif
thing got up to about 50mph they can basically knock out 60mphout of the box

r33p04s wrote:
son you're talking about the wrong cars you got to get the big boy r/c cars nitro powered
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
with the 2-speed and hearing it shift
pimp.gif
thing got up to about 50mph they can basically knock out 60mph out of the box

Technically it's still a RC car
frown.gif
. But, yeah those things are nojoke. It's alot better when you have multiple people racing. They are so loud too. Even gas�for that is expensive, it's like�$26�for a gallon of bluenitro
grin.gif

I remember when I first went to a hobby�store to look at some, I saw a 1/5 scale baja buggy. That was straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but�it was�$1,000 and some change. This is what it lookedlike.

hpi_baja_5b_b1.jpg

��

those 1/5th scale r/c's are beasts but a little over the top for me i always like the 1/10th scale...i always wanted to shove a .21 in 1/10th chassis witha 2-speed and let it rip

i had 2 nitros back then both gas just gave em away because it takes time to maintain and keep em clean. Had a hpi nitro rs4 and a savage 21. The hpi nitro rs4went around 40mph out the box. Its a nice hobby if you have time.

I still have mine from years ago. Was a pretty cool hobby, but it got old real fast. I got mine for about 100 or 200, i dont remember, was a birthday gift frommy cousin. Got me a battery truck or something, well, the shell was a truck, and it had real nice shocks, both on and off roading. Went to about 35mph or soout the box. Didnt do much with it. Have it sitting in my closet in a box under a bunch of other boxes

I've always owned electric..Tyco and Nikko, but I LOVE Nikko. I also bought this R/C Ferrari from Radioshack 2 years ago that runs 20mph
eek.gif

You think I wasn't ganna check in!?!?

Nahhh the best joint was the one with the big wheels in the back and small wheels up front and it could NEVER wreck!

It could drive on either side!

ive been out the hobby for years now. got a rs4 3 lst2 and a savage in storage. i can hook nters up. there just sitting there.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

r33p04s wrote:
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
with the 2-speed and hearing it shift
pimp.gif
thing got up to about 50mph they can basically knock out 60mph out of the box

Technically it's still a RC car
frown.gif
. But, yeah those things are no joke. It's alot better when you have multiple people racing. They are so loud too. Even gas�for that is expensive, it's like�$26�for a gallon of blue nitro
grin.gif

I remember when I first went to a hobby�store to look at some, I saw a 1/5 scale baja buggy. That was straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but�it was�$1,000 and some change. This is what it looked like.

hpi_baja_5b_b1.jpg

��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom