Rays' Manny Ramirez to retire / Appreciation for Manny being Manny

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Tampa Bay Rays designated hitter Manny Ramirez is retiring.

Major League Baseball announced the move in a statament on Friday.

"Major League Baseball recently notified Manny Ramirez of an issue under Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," the statement said. "Rather than continue with the process under the Program, Ramirez has informed MLB that he is retiring as an active player. If Ramirez seeks reinstatement in the future, the process under the Drug Program will be completed. MLB will not have any further comment on this matter."
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Tampa Bay Rays designated hitter Manny Ramirez is retiring.

Major League Baseball announced the move in a statament on Friday.

"Major League Baseball recently notified Manny Ramirez of an issue under Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," the statement said. "Rather than continue with the process under the Program, Ramirez has informed MLB that he is retiring as an active player. If Ramirez seeks reinstatement in the future, the process under the Drug Program will be completed. MLB will not have any further comment on this matter."
[/font]

JUST heard about it while watching the Yankees vs. Red Sox on the MLB Network. But Manny with another issue with the substance?

JUST heard about it while watching the Yankees vs. Red Sox on the MLB Network. But Manny with another issue with the substance?

dude prolly failed a drug test and just said eff it.

Best clutch hitter I've ever seen play. Without Manny, Boston is still looking back to 1918.

dude prolly failed a drug test and just said eff it.

Best clutch hitter I've ever seen play. Without Manny, Boston is still looking back to 1918.

eek.gif

I wonder if it was roids again.

always been a fan of him even though he played for the sox. loved that the dodgers got him!
pimp.gif
 his first year with LA will always be appreciated

always been a fan of him even though he played for the sox. loved that the dodgers got him!
pimp.gif
 his first year with LA will always be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom