Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

My only issue is he waited until she was pregnant to do this.  At some point it's never that serious.  Celeb or not this some **** that gets dudes ****** up.  Kanye better say something...just off the utter disrespect. 

Surprised it took this long for the "Your girl could have _____________" stuff to start.

Is the woman you are dating a virgin before you (that's if you even have one)? Honest question? :nerd:

I'm not going to call Kim K a Skeezer, she is worth more as a human being than most people in here......and not only in wealth. But yea was your girl a virgin before you (if you have one)?
As hard it may be to believe she was we met in HS. Now I'm not delusional or one of y'all goofy *** ******, it's possible she cheated on me before, but i haven't caught her or even had any indication she has.
I don't put anything past a person so I'm not naive to the fact that's possible.
Now one thing I know for sure isn't she isn't a Known ***, and I would not date a known ***.

I guess you the type of dude who we see holding hands, walking down the street with the neighborhood jump that we all smashed and we laugh as you walk past and you think your doing it because she's cute....

Have fun saving ****, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it....

roll.gif
roll.gif
This will never get old

"He tried to say dont touch me and I touched that *****"
roll.gif

As hard it may be to believe she was we met in HS. Now I'm not delusional or one of y'all goofy *** ******, it's possible she cheated on me before, but i haven't caught her or even had any indication she has.
I don't put anything past a person so I'm not naive to the fact that's possible.
Now one thing I know for sure isn't she isn't a Known ***, and I would not date a known ***.

I guess you the type of dude who we see holding hands, walking down the street with the neighborhood jump that we all smashed and we laugh as you walk past and you think your doing it because she's cute....

Have fun saving ****, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it....

It takes a certain type of person to call a woman a ****. If I called you a ***** it would be just as applicable a label.

I'm more of the type of dude who would only wife a doctor who makes 600 grand a year and is secure enough in his manhood to not care who she has been with beforehand. I've had sex with dudes girlfriends they thought were "virgins" and everyone knew it except the bf. And I'm the one who is naive Luls. The fact that you don't know doesn't mean everyone else doesn't :/

A lot of these NT "virgin wives" are just as explorative as the women they call ****.

Last edited:
My only issue is he waited until she was pregnant to do this.  At some point it's never that serious.  Celeb or not this some **** that gets dudes ****** up.  Kanye better say something...just off the utter disrespect. 
True story...

She has dated other people, and now has a kid on the way... Move on, my g...

It seems like she has...

I think majority of people think its pointless though... Like, we're gonna talk about it for about a week...

Then afterwards, it's fonna come up when the baby is born and when/if they get married....

But besides that... Ray j goes back to the money team... Ye and Kim make more millions...

It takes a certain type of person to call a woman a ****. If I called you a ***** it would be just as applicable a label.

I'm more of the type of dude who would only wife a doctor who makes 600 grand a year and is secure enough in his manhood to not care who she has been with beforehand. I've had sex with dudes girlfriends they thought were "virgins". And I'm the one who is naive Luls.

Sometimes I feel like you live in a world of one

I don't care to know about a girl's past but it's different with KK since she has a video out.

I have no idea if KK is a sloot or not but the video would bother me and it definitely would embarrass my family if I wifed her.

If that makes me insecure so be it

For someone who has proven they will literally do anything for fame and celebrity I don't understand how you dudes can throw on a cape so fast to defend her.

Im sorry but that's simpish behavior.

I don't care to know about a girl's past but it's different with KK since she has a video out.

I have no idea if KK is a sloot or not but the video would bother me and it definitely would embarrass my family if I wifed her.

If that makes me insecure so be it

Honest answer at least you are not on a high horse about it. I just don't think she's anymore of a slooot than most women.

Sometimes I feel like you live in a world of one
This.... He's hopeless, good luck saving **** or living in ur delusional world....

Does that 600k a year woman have a penis also? because we know how fond you are of "attractive" women with d***s

This.... He's hopeless, good luck saving **** or living in ur delusional world....

Does that 600k a year woman have a penis also? because we know how fond you are of "attractive" women with d***s

Good luck sleeping at night with the possibility that multiple guys have been in your girl.

In my case marrying someone that makes that much is NOt a delusion. And um what's wrong with attractive women with penises? adds absolutely nothing to this convo :/

Last edited:
damn this joint go :smokin

lmao sike naw when white people hear this they're gonna be like OMG

I'm over here defending Kim k, I'm not even that big a fan of hers but I'm just putting things in perspective. If everybody smashing dime virgins who gets all these broke ratchet rodents pregnant.
Lol son said rodents

Back
Top Bottom