Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

I don't think that yall realize that dudes ain't negating her smuttery but that yall seem mad femine speculating about her past like broads do.

Its like the group of lames that would sit at the lunch table in HS and gossip like broads
"yo you heard Jazmine gave Brandon dome in the mens bathroom after football practice,"
"yeah son i heard her sister got grade A dome to...
"word... i heard that he wanted to hit but her p...y was stanking..."
"yo son i heard that sh.. too"
"I heard her sister let Mike bust on her Maxi pads in the back of the Gym"
"Ayoooo i thought Mike was gay didnt he get caught with that dude after the Homecoming dance"

Like who cares if she was a ****, thats for the n...s who was smashing to know not for dudes to speculate about. Only time men should be discussing women sexual activites is if you YOURSELF is tryna get the scoop on a shortie and just doing background info or just talking about something that YOU witness with ya boys... yall ain't no different from the females tha sit around talking about ______'s & ____'s d..k being big or small
But the fact that you just typed all that out makes you a bird just like the dudes you're calling out. Like, you put that much thought into it,and for what? Debating over dudes talking about whether or not some broad is a skeeze or not? If it doesn't matter to you, why even respond withanything? Who cares what dudes are saying about this chick--can't they say whatever the hell they want?

The fact that you're drawing so much attention to the action of speculating and gossiping shows you're just as involved as the dudes you're callingout, just in a different way. And yo, bustin' on Maxi Pads? Not cool.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

I don't think that yall realize that dudes ain't negating her smuttery but that yall seem mad femine speculating about her past like broads do.

Its like the group of lames that would sit at the lunch table in HS and gossip like broads
"yo you heard Jazmine gave Brandon dome in the mens bathroom after football practice,"
"yeah son i heard her sister got grade A dome to...
"word... i heard that he wanted to hit but her p...y was stanking..."
"yo son i heard that sh.. too"
"I heard her sister let Mike bust on her Maxi pads in the back of the Gym"
"Ayoooo i thought Mike was gay didnt he get caught with that dude after the Homecoming dance"

Like who cares if she was a ****, thats for the n...s who was smashing to know not for dudes to speculate about. Only time men should be discussing women sexual activites is if you YOURSELF is tryna get the scoop on a shortie and just doing background info or just talking about something that YOU witness with ya boys... yall ain't no different from the females tha sit around talking about ______'s & ____'s d..k being big or small
But the fact that you just typed all that out makes you a bird just like the dudes you're calling out. Like, you put that much thought into it, and for what? Debating over dudes talking about whether or not some broad is a skeeze or not? If it doesn't matter to you, why even respond with anything? Who cares what dudes are saying about this chick--can't they say whatever the hell they want?

The fact that you're drawing so much attention to the action of speculating and gossiping shows you're just as involved as the dudes you're calling out, just in a different way. And yo, bustin' on Maxi Pads? Not cool.

Okay sir.
laugh.gif

Didn't know writing 3 sentences was indepth thought, cats tryna use reverse physcology on NT now... i didn't now pointing out meant the same asengaging in.

lol reminds me when game hopped on the last night remix...and he says "lets see if u can blow like keyshia cole"
laugh.gif

and if u listen carefully puff is saying Game, this is the remimx man quit %!!$ talking man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I mean in the past I have said some wreckless things, I'll be the first say I've said MANY foolish things, most specifically to BFA, and I was dead wrong for disrespecting and threatning that man because I don't know anything about him. That's that, and I'm sure BFA is past that, I deffinetly am . . . But this character (Rocy) is tryin get a lil rep I guess . . . And he still aint Holla'd at me on a personal tip so I know what kind of person he is . . . So hopefully this should be the last time I do this . . .
What in the name of Nas and Jay is goin' on over here? Y'all N's e-peaced it up?!
laugh.gif

I feel like there shoulda been a press conference.

But yo:

2cmx0lf.jpg

And i'm goin' 1st class too.....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

What in the name of Nas and Jay is goin' on over here? Y'all N's e-peaced it up?!
laugh.gif

I feel like there shoulda been a press conference.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son said press conference...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

lol reminds me when game hopped on the last night remix...and he says "lets see if u can blow like keyshia cole"
laugh.gif

and if u listen carefully puff is saying Game, this is the remimx man quit %!!$ talking man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
no he didnt

Yea im from Oakland and its pretty known out here that she was a ****....

yall dudes is seriously on your captain sav-a-ho type @#@@

I dont know man. But I do know her family had a messed up life from the show. Looks like life hit her very hard, even though she has money I still think herfamily is still messed up. That BET show was real you cant take the hood out of folks even with money. So who knows how she was with that messed up situation.I dont know if she hooked up with Pac as NT says she was.

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

I dont know man. But I do know her family had a messed up life from the show. Looks like life hit her very hard, even though she has money I still think her family is still messed up. That BET show was real you cant take the hood out of folks even with money. So who knows how she was with that messed up situation. I dont know if she hooked up with Pac as NT says she was.

Son, what's your infatuation with her? It's oh-kayyy, ***** can still becool people too. Not like anybody saying they dislike her or that she didn't have a hard time coming up. All anybody saying is that she liked a littlepenis every now and then.

Originally Posted by zona0924

I dont know man. But I do know her family had a messed up life from the show. Looks like life hit her very hard, even though she has money I still think her family is still messed up. That BET show was real you cant take the hood out of folks even with money. So who knows how she was with that messed up situation. I dont know if she hooked up with Pac as NT says she was.

Son, what's your infatuation with her? It's oh-kayyy, ***** can still be cool people too. Not like anybody saying they dislike her or that she didn't have a hard time coming up. All anybody saying is that she liked a little penis every now and then.
Basically . . . Gotta keep a **** or 2 . . . I mean why not.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

But I'm gonna speak the truth as I know it
For you to come on here and make up false info about Keyshia Cole that aint right man. You dont know what happened bc your were not there.
i never thought i would see the day that ballinrediculously would call someone out for posting false information. my mind almost exploded from theirony.

Thanks
pimp.gif

that's Ballin in the white hat, tryin to propose to a **** . . . I play the role of BIG, after her buys her a drink, I take her . . .

roll.gif
roll.gif

there's one thing missing from this thread and that's Barack O'Drama
nerd.gif

too bad duke went to banned camp.

laugh.gif
@ what this thread has turned into.

And I don't care if it's gossip or not, I like these types of threads.
Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

roll.gif
roll.gif

there's one thing missing from this thread and that's Barack O'Drama
nerd.gif

too bad duke went to banned camp.
Word.
laugh.gif

I guarantee this thread would be atleast 5-7 pages longer if Jewels was in here with those pics.
roll.gif

Knowing this forum like I do... I should've known that something was poppin off in here
smh.gif
@ myself but I just couldn't bring myself to open thisthread again
laugh.gif

You _'s not poppin off either so I don't know what all the theaterics are for
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Jewles got banned?? Thats wack

Yall gotta come to the Music forum . . . These are the back blocks of NT . . . The pissy stair wells

Where's Tron Burgandy?? I miss his commentary

Back
Top Bottom