Ray Ban Wayfarer

Weird question I know…

For any of you have have Ray Ban Wayfarers, how do the sides fit over your ear? Does your ear lineup perfectly with the curved cut out?

RB2140-01.png

I got prescription ones as my first pair, and I'm pissed. They feel too short and hurt a lil at first. Haven't looked to see if I can switch out the arms yet.

Hat size 7 3/8 for reference.

haha, I know its an odd question.

In some pictures, it looks like it goes over people's ear perfectly, but mine dont on my ears. Obviously, the part goes behind my ear to keep them secure, I just think it looks a little off.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair of these. I'm usually an aviator guy but these are growing on me.

Don't they make an XL version for people with Rick Ross heads? I want some but only if they are big enough.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how much is a pair ?
I forgot the price when I got mine, but use your AAA discount at Lenscrafters and I think it'll take off 30%.
pimp.gif

Most sunglasses will have an arm length in the description and come in different lengths.  I know there are classic wayfarer and a "new" wayfarer as well not sure of the difference really
But i have 2 pairs of super flat tops and the first part i got barley reached my ear and dug into my ear it hurt to wear them.  So i ordered a second pair and made sure i read what the arm length was and made sure it was bigger.  They fit great now

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

These suck on my big head

The OG doesn't fit on my big head but the New Wayfarers does almost perfectly.

You should try them on before pulling the trigger. I've always wanted a wayfarer but when I tried them on, they didn't look good on me. I'm sticking to my carbon fiber aviator tech.

I got a pair of of the new wayfarers and they fit perfectly. The og model was too curvy for me.

but my aviators dont fit that great, so im looking to get a larger pair soon.

Back
Top Bottom