Ray Allen PE Jordan XIII's

Should have started off with a different shoe because I don't know how you are going to get rid of the blue on the bottom, nonetheless I like them. What did you use to die the material and does the color come off/ bleed? Those are my fav. PE's of all time, I have been trying to get my hands on a pair forever.

Should have started off with a different shoe because I don't know how you are going to get rid of the blue on the bottom, nonetheless I like them. What did you use to die the material and does the color come off/ bleed? Those are my fav. PE's of all time, I have been trying to get my hands on a pair forever.

They should have made a better box and add a set of green laces too.........If this had a better presentation I would not have hesitated in buying for $500.

They should have made a better box and add a set of green laces too.........If this had a better presentation I would not have hesitated in buying for $500.

interesting idea man. what 13's did you use to customize these? why pay ridiculous prices for the RA 13's when you could do something like this haha. clearer pics next please

interesting idea man. what 13's did you use to customize these? why pay ridiculous prices for the RA 13's when you could do something like this haha. clearer pics next please

Back
Top Bottom