Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

tumblr_lgfhsucbRc1qg0m6xo1_500.jpg

So where is that something special? This thread died off quick as hell cuz there was no announcement of a shoe to commemorate it for the public. Jb at its best.

So where is that something special? This thread died off quick as hell cuz there was no announcement of a shoe to commemorate it for the public. Jb at its best.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

f'real!

Where is my Ray Allen 3-point king Jordan shoe!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

JB!  Stop force feeding me Melo's selfish, lazy, and  immature %%@ and give me something of substance!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

f'real!

Where is my Ray Allen 3-point king Jordan shoe!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

JB!  Stop force feeding me Melo's selfish, lazy, and  immature %%@ and give me something of substance!

I always like Ray Allen and I think he is a great shooter I wont ever deny that, but I just dont like the team he plays for the Boston Celtics because I dont like ANY Boston teams in ANY sport! 

I always like Ray Allen and I think he is a great shooter I wont ever deny that, but I just dont like the team he plays for the Boston Celtics because I dont like ANY Boston teams in ANY sport! 

Back
Top Bottom