Ravens fans go crazy after superbowl and knocks dude out

mobilepet

Banned

It was pandemonium in my city from Sunday-Tuesday. Not proud of some of the things that occured but I love my city nonetheless. :smokin :smokin :smokin

That little girl was just dead weight. What the heck was she thinking? And it's funny how some big dudes seriously are so damn slow.

I am almost positive SF would have been waaaay worse then that. If there is one good thing about losing in the Super Bowl, it was not going through all that craziness after then game.

That little girl was just dead weight. What the heck was she thinking? And it's funny how some big dudes seriously are so damn slow.

I am almost positive SF would have been waaaay worse then that. If there is one good thing about losing in the Super Bowl, it was not going through all that craziness after then game.
Big dude should be ashamed of his height after getting knocked out like that, lol.

He had the opportunity to leave but instead he wanted to whiteknight the fat chick.

We already proved in Oakland that it doesn't matter the outcome, we'll riot regardless.

laugh.gif
 mother's was straight pandemonium.  baltimore was nuts.  i know my own people tho, i dipped right after the victory 
tired.gif

roll.gif
 at white girl hiding in the building #notaboutthatlife

Last edited:
I was in downtown baltimore for superbowl. Mainly fells point and canton. It was crazy down there. Never seen more ravens fans in my life in one place.

Idiots will find any eexcuse to act stupid.
I can't stand when pus*** don't fight one on one.

Disgusting. They don't set up task force for cities participating in championship games to curb violence and destruction? 

Disgusting. They don't set up task force for cities participating in championship games to curb violence and destruction? 
naw famb they had plenty of cops but it was a sea of ravens....in bmore not much you can do when all the knuckleheads are out in full force and drunk out they skulls.  a lot of cops just sat back and watched..i kind of don't blame them, woulda just made things a lot worse.  

Big Dude that got dropped needs to get that **** together. He didnt even swing 
mean.gif
 you too damn big to not atleast do damge to one of them dudes that was going at you. He looked like a big *** rag doll out there smh i feel bad for him

Last edited:
You saw the police out there when the crowd was out celebrating in early part of video. That part with fight look like it happened way after, and in residential area. Might of been 3-4am, but even if it was sooner, there was like 6 combined people outside from what I saw, your not gonna put task force members to police that.

Dude with the Reed jersey lit the big dude up a couple of times.

"Get the **** out of his face"
SHUT UP

:lol:

Idiots will find any eexcuse to act stupid.
I can't stand when pus*** don't fight one on one.
While cowards jump, anyone with some sense wouldn't pick a fight when your clearly outnumbered. They should have walked away? What would they lose? Street cred? He lost that by smashing that whale...

Last edited:
Big yo kept getting worked by dude in the reed jersey :lol: :smh: ....was a good night in my city tho :pimp:

Big Dude that got dropped needs to get that **** together. He didnt even swing 
mean.gif
 you too damn big to not atleast do damge to one of them dudes that was going at you. He looked like a big *** rag doll out there smh i feel bad for him
You seen how the couple got dropped at the same time ? lol

Back
Top Bottom