RAVEN SYMONE IS LOSING WEIGHT NOW, SMASH OR PASS?

Originally Posted by GTEK

laugh.gif

But I would still smash.
pimp.gif

this was the first thing i thought of. after lookin at her for a few moments...she's not all that bad and I bet most dudes would be beastin if she were tolose a good amount of weight. me personally, i'd beat and wife and relax for the rest of my life.

SMASH....she was real bad for a year or two. Sad how she let herself go but last I heard she was worth 400 million so I'll take her either way

Pass.
sick.gif
She needs to lose more weight.

If she can go back and look like this, INSTANT SMASH.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

005.jpg

006.jpg

normal_006.jpg

normal_009.jpg

normal_004.jpg

027.jpg

022.jpg

002.jpg

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by quik1987

exciting-jurnee-smollett.jpg

>
FTW

nothing special to me, regular braud around my way. but i dnt like skinny chicks anyhow i love them thick, wouldnt have it no other way.

but raven? of course i'd smash!

come on now dawg yall dudes need to chill, this braud is nothing pass average, if you want summin like her hit up your local high school. she wouldnt even geta second look from me real talk. would i smash? but of course, but yall making it out to be that she is the finest braud in the world when her boobs are small,skin is pale, and thin as a pencil. she straight but she aint all that yall need to lay that dine real talk.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by quik1987

exciting-jurnee-smollett.jpg

>
FTW

nothing special to me, regular braud around my way. but i dnt like skinny chicks anyhow i love them thick, wouldnt have it no other way.

but raven? of course i'd smash!

come on now dawg yall dudes need to chill, this braud is nothing pass average, if you want summin like her hit up your local high school. she wouldnt even get a second look from me real talk. would i smash? but of course, but yall making it out to be that she is the finest braud in the world when her boobs are small, skin is pale, and thin as a pencil. she straight but she aint all that yall need to lay that dine real talk.

Jurnee Smollet is beautiful period.

Looks like she's sucking it in and if she smiles with her mouth open the gut is going to unfold itself.

there are some better, more recent pictures of raven on cutiecentral.com that i'm too lazy to post.

and yes, i'd smash.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Pass.
sick.gif
She needs to lose more weight.

If she can go back and look like this, INSTANT SMASH.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

005.jpg

006.jpg

normal_006.jpg

normal_009.jpg

normal_004.jpg

027.jpg

022.jpg

002.jpg
She looks gorgeous there.
qft.

shawty's a 10 here
QFT

man if i was to get her we would workout together just so she can get to that body.

diamond in the rough

Back
Top Bottom