Rate My Avy Vol. 100x100

I had to retire the Paid in Full avy...when the new avy thread comes I'm going to need 1 for a different movie

Originally Posted by KOBE IS NOT GOAT

laugh.gif
what you mean you had to take it back. You just didn't change it.
laugh.gif

Anyways 10 for Jae....Street Fighter=
pimp.gif
damn this new quote thing is weird....the avy yuku had saved for me expired..i had to remake this joint a couple minutes ago
laugh.gif

mad.gif

DAMMIT IM TRAPPED
mad.gif
and i cant figure out how to post a post you previewed
tired.gif

The avy's look crappy because it's like stretching out a pint to almost fill up a quart. When the 60x60 isstretched to 100x100, you lose almost half the resolution. If your avy was above 100x100 to begin with on the old board, it was shrunk down to 60x60 & isstill shrunk, this time to 100x100, but since you're shrinking instead of stretching, there's no problem.

EDIT:

DAMMIT IM TRAPPED
mad.gif
and i cant figure out how to post a post you previewed
tired.gif

Whenever you preview or edit a post, it doesn't keep what you previewed in the actual box you would postin. For now, just copy the text before you preview & if it's straight, just re-paste it again. If you're editing a post, your original post will beunder the box you're typing in and you'll need to copy it & repaste it (like I have to do now
mad.gif
).

Just like with any new car, cell phone, etc. there are bugs that are annoying at first, but in due time all will befixed.

Lol man, since the first time I ever saw your avy I always thought it was slick. Something about it just would make mecopy ol' dude's hand motions for the next 30 secs, lol.

Yea the regular sized avys on OG NT were looking good but now they are bigger and it makes it look mad choppy but for those who had small hard to see avys likeme look perfect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom