Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Restock is right around the corner along with a few new colors!! Im meeting with Mac Millers people next week when he makes his way to SF! Hooked it up with free tix to the show!!

Also need only 20 more followers and im giving away this free Onyx 2 bracelet on twitter!! @rastaclat1!!

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Restock is right around the corner along with a few new colors!! Im meeting with Mac Millers people next week when he makes his way to SF! Hooked it up with free tix to the show!!

Also need only 20 more followers and im giving away this free Onyx 2 bracelet on twitter!! @rastaclat1!!

I followed. 
pimp.gif

Whats right around the corner?  I def want a bracelet and dont wanna miss out on the good colors.  Aka gucci.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Whats right around the corner?  I def want a bracelet and dont wanna miss out on the good colors.  Aka gucci.

Gucci will be restocked! You wont wanna miss out on the holiday colors too!!

So I was going through the thread because I'm bored.  I saw somebody say that there was gonna be a Good Wood collab.  Is this true?

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

Just landed a deal! For all the bay area folks, kick city in Westlake will be carrying Rastaclat soon!!

i live like walking distance away. when will they start carrying them and what colors will be available?

They will have them when the restock comes (early/mid november)!!! They will have everything but the clip ones + holiday line!! Can't wait!
any update with this. any word if they got them in yet?

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

So I was going through the thread because I'm bored.  I saw somebody say that there was gonna be a Good Wood collab.  Is this true?

Possibly
Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Date on restock? Looking for Gucci & Zion
No exact date, I dont want to promise anything. But it's looking like mid november.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Think I'm gonna try and wash mine to shrink em. I love em but I have dumb skinny wrists and the ends hang kinda long
I successfully shrunk mine by about an inch;

- Remove centerpiece

- I use this net/bag looking thing to put the bracelets in (optional?)

- Dry on medium heat

@AyoKamikaze, They do not have them yet, they will have them shortly after the online site restocks.

Also expect another jackthreads sale this month! Ill post my link up when it comes time! You know what that means!! More free @#$%!

Saw someone with a rastaclat on their backpack the other day.

Mines not holding up so well, starting to look kinda ratty

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

When is the JackThreads sale happening this month?

End of the month!
Originally Posted by bjamez20

Dirty? You can wash and dry the adjustable ones too! I experimented with it and it worked perfect.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Dirty? You can wash and dry the adjustable ones too! I experimented with it and it worked perfect.

not dirty, the tags just fraying like crazy and its getting little fuzz ball things all over it

these are nice..ill keep checking back when the restock on the original one so i can order alll the ones i want at the same time

STILL WANT MY GATORS COLORS ORANGE AND BLUE WITH GOLD I'M DYING HERE! football season! we need football themed bracelets/NBA

those r cool, if i was into jewelery i would totally stock up on versatile colors

Restock is coming very soon people!! Id say give it one more week! Ill see if I can inform you guys bout the new colors soon as well!

Restock is coming very soon people!! Id say give it one more week! Ill see if I can inform you guys bout the new colors soon as well!

How's it looking on the restock?
nerd.gif

I was just about to bring this up.  Def need to pick one up. 

Back
Top Bottom