Rappers that ramble...Unappreciation.

No Cam'ron? He's the godfather of this. If it wasn't for him this wouldn't happen at all.

With the goons I spar
Stay in tune with ma
She like, "damn
This the realest since 'Kumbaya'"
Bomaye, Killa Cam, my lord
Still the man with the pan
Scrilla fan, oh boy and
*****, they want to neuter me
******, they want to Judah me
The hooligan in Houlihan's
Maneuvering's nothin' new to me
Doggy, I'm from the land of grind
Pan pan: gram or dime?
Not toes or MC
When I say "Hammertime"
Beef: I hammer mine
When I get my hands on Nines
If I had on 'Bama line
Corduroys, Cam will shine
Canary burgundy:
I call it "Lemon Red"
Yellow diamonds in my ear
Call em "Lemonheads"
Lemonhead end up dead
Ice like Winnipeg
Gemstones, Flinstones
You could say I'm friends with Fred
You unhappy scrappy?
I got Pataki at me
***** say I'm "tacky daddy"
Range look like Laffy Taffy
if u do it all the time its not ramblin...thats actually cam style. these other n*ggas his sons b

For a minute I thought this was about actual mumbling, and I was about to say every one of those GBE bums not named Lil' Durk.

lol at that cam verse he flowed beautifully on that joint, but in retrospect i always thought camp lo on coolie high was the most ramble of ramble ever till i found out they made
up the own language or slang what have you, for that album, but as a shorty this what straight hot ramble until i got older then it was genius.

Hodgy is by far THEEE worst rapper i have ever listened to. Everything Earl has released since his return is pure hot garbage, nothing but mumbling.
aaaww man you slackin hard on hodgy bruh
Peep his new stuff (untitled ep , numbers)
And earl aint eem release nothing yet

You have to consider the type of artist before you complain about rambling. Putting my boy 2 Chainz down :smh: His rambling is what makes him funny as @#$% :lol: Who else do you know who raps about Similac and Benihanas in serious @#$ songs?

Damn, I never thought about that. The Coming is in my Top 10 but Busta Rhymes is definitely one of the worst ramblers of all time.
mean.gif

Didn't include OF/ Chief Keef because Chief Keef doesn't make music nor does he exist to me. I don't really consider what they do to be music.

Cam, eh...he has his moments but gets a slight pass for his Confessions of Fire / SDE days.

Shame on anyone ever mentioning Ghost as a rambler. Yes his rhymes in the Supreme Clientele era were all over the place but it was the most beautiful display of abstract rap in our lifetime. Top 3 for me.
You're just picking and choosing rappers you don't like.

Ghostface is the quintessential rambling rapper, it's a big part of his brilliance as an emcee.

Rambling isn't always a bad thing, good subject matter in rap doesn't mean it has to sound like its being read from a textbook.

Last edited:
You're just picking and choosing rappers you don't like.

Ghostface is the quintessential rambling rapper, it's a big part of his brilliance as an emcee.

Rambling isn't always a bad thing, good subject matter in rap doesn't mean it has to sound like its being read from a textbook.

You have a point, I'm slightly biased towards certain rappers.

For instance, I think Ghost is a legend but could never really wrap my head around Redman or Method Man.

Back
Top Bottom