Rappers really wearing snowboard boots like this now? Vol. Not THAT Weezy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by solesavage

Thats bow wow? For a minute I thought it was Lil Mama.

I remember Lil Mama tweeted "What are yalls favorite songs of mine?"...Or something like that....and People were replying back with Bow Wow songs...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I blame it on the Yeezy's and Air Mags.

Dudes looking like a mix between Buzz Aldrin and Shaun White. Like #*#@+ this is not the moon or the x-games.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Those things are not even comfortable at all
laugh.gif
. It took me a whole 30 mins to lace mine up this morning beCause I'm going boarding this weekend and they're close to impossible to walk around in since they come up to your mid calf. You have no ankle movement whatsoever. This is taking form over function to the extreme

Bow Wow is probably the corniest person in the rap game....With Joe Budden coming in close with a second place finish...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Thats bow wow? For a minute I thought it was Lil Mama.

I remember Lil Mama tweeted "What are yalls favorite songs of mine?"...Or something like that....and People were replying back with Bow Wow songs...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha

Lil Bow Wow should never be discussed in the present tense. Why is he still getting pictures of him taken??

I can only hope this becomes a real trend just so I can point at random people and laugh with whomever I'm with.

Bow Wow is probably the corniest person in the rap game....With Joe Budden coming in close with a second place finish...

Dude is corny/lame in real life.Bow Wow if you readin this, you still a sucka.

Originally Posted by Antidope

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Joe Budden aint corny to you?

.....I bet you're the only person on this forum who opposes my initial statement... Not taking away from his abilities to rap, He's just a corny person.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Dude is corny/lame in real life.Bow Wow if you readin this, you still a sucka.
laugh.gif
Y'all had words?...

He's on YMCMB, so he's prob drinkin from the same cup as Wayne, or the one Wayne pees from.

Originally Posted by Antidope

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Joe Budden aint corny to you?

.....I bet you're the only person on this forum who opposes my initial statement... Not taking away from his abilities to rap, He's just a corny person.
his corny works to his advantage thou...can't say da same for bow wow

Pharrell has the style and charisma to pull it off; the rest should just stop and no regular folks should ever do this

Back
Top Bottom