Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just came in here to see if the Quan news was true.

Rip to Quan. Dude was my favorite new ATL artist for a good lil run. That I promise I will never stop going in tape was a classic. Following it up with the Collab tape from him and Thug was crazy man.

Hard to believe 10 years ago Lifestyle was a number 1 record.

Now thug locked up and Quan dead. Life comes at you fast.

**** crazy what this industry a do to ******s .

Thug is in court fighting basically a life sentence, for allegedly killing Nut (who’s right here in this video, and played a huge part in RHQ-Lucci-Thug)

Rich homie quan is now dead because of this “lifestyle”

Soulja boy is a maniac.

Pac wasn’t trying to get out of his Death Row situation, his actions that night indicated that.

To keep it a buck he was never signed to them anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think Pac was just trying to level up for real. He had hella plans, and the writing is all there to read what he wanted to do next. ****, he said it too.

Pac wasn’t trying to get out of his Death Row situation, his actions that night indicated that.

To keep it a buck he was never signed to them anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

Interscope right? They woulda just gave him a label or something. He was almost out that death row deal too. I think all the parties (Suge included) knew what was up. Interscope used Suge to bail Pac out. Because interscope would rather have their subsidiary (and a black man) bail out a rapper that’s in jail for sexual assault.

Him & Suge was super tight by all accounts of the people that knew them both. Actually don’t think Suge is the big bad bully some in the industry made him out to be. Countless stories of him helping ppl and putting money in their pockets. He got drunk with power (and leaned into the gangbangin **** way to much at the level of business he was at), sure….but he def was putting money in ppls pockets, and I see where he was trying to go with things.

Them ****** really felt like they were untouchable in 1996. Either the feds or the streets was going to catch up to them one way or another. Pac knew he ain’t have that much time left for real.

Related, but Little Shawn admitted that Pac was correct about the Quad shooting, and that Haitian Jack (his man’s) is a liar.

Idk why it took him 25 minutes to get to it, but relevant.

Damn this a good one

X
imagedmxs-1.jpeg
tumblr_1f9b3ed9576c580e66b684d14a14bd8e_b4bf0ce9_1280-1.jpg

Stay in prison broke, or get out and work with Suge and risk getting killed or going back to prison is the options Interscope basically gave Pac.

Pac owed Suge millions before he even got released from prison. And that amount got larger by the time he passed away.

This was all Jimmy Iovine plan and it worked brilliantly.

I think Pac was just trying to level up for real. He had hella plans, and the writing is all there to read what he wanted to do next. ****, he said it too.

Interscope right? They woulda just gave him a label or something. He was almost out that death row deal too. I think all the parties (Suge included) knew what was up. Interscope used Suge to bail Pac out. Because interscope would rather have their subsidiary (and a black man) bail out a rapper that’s in jail for sexual assault.

Him & Suge was super tight by all accounts of the people that knew them both. Actually don’t think Suge is the big bad bully some in the industry made him out to be. Countless stories of him helping ppl and putting money in their pockets. He got drunk with power (and leaned into the gangbangin **** way to much at the level of business he was at), sure….but he def was putting money in ppls pockets, and I see where he was trying to go with things.

Them ****** really felt like they were untouchable in 1996. Either the feds or the streets was going to catch up to them one way or another. Pac knew he ain’t have that much time left for real.

Related, but Little Shawn admitted that Pac was correct about the Quad shooting, and that Haitian Jack (his man’s) is a liar.

Idk why it took him 25 minutes to get to it, but relevant.

Wasn't it common knowledge that Jimmy and Jack were teaching him a lesson? It would have just been a robbery, but Pac pulled out and shot himself.

Main issue was the streets is the streets, and Biggie and Stretch couldn't have protected him.

It took him 25 minutes, because Math was scared to say a word :rofl:

Jimmy Iovine set both Pac & Suge up to fail .
They was too “In Love” with he street life to realize it. In 2Pac case he was outright desperate.

Jimmy wanted Dre plain & simple.

I been watching the whole trial idk who killed Nut the state doesn’t either yet they tryna pin the body on YSL. **** crazy.

In the A….its been known who at least claimed it. Like the day after, they was already saying it.

Them YSL ****** was speaking on it on social media and songs (thug included), up until he got booked.

Who knows who really did it, but there’s something there with Nut obviously.

Wasn't it common knowledge that Jimmy and Jack were teaching him a lesson? It would have just been a robbery, but Pac pulled out and shot himself.

Main issue was the streets is the streets, and Biggie and Stretch couldn't have protected him.

It took him 25 minutes, because Math was scared to say a word :rofl:

Never really out of the dudes who were in the circle mouth tho

This dude Math be pissing me off :lol:. I don’t think Mecca even got a word in this time 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom