Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Never seen that Mal video :lol:

and let me proudly reinforce, Mal is from the Bronx and not from Harlem like his brother Biggs

Mal was looking like Sexy Redd :smh:

Mal got a little money and is no longer sleeping on couches and became a bad ***** [pause]

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 7.59.34 AM.png

I done been outside almost every weekend since not like us dropped and u can’t escape that ****. He did a him and him, scratch that a him better than him. This might be the craziest **** we ever seen.

Speaking of not escaping it, I’m traveling thru tokyo rn. It’s 10:30pm on a monday night and I’m just waiting for my ramen at some random hole in the wall spot when this **** comes on in the background :lol: It’s nothing but salarymen in there so i was not expecting it. As I’m leaving, they start playing “like that.” This **** really is crazy

wouldn’t be shocked if the chef in the back was wearing a dodger blue shohei jersey

That Montreal hells angel dude was in the family matters video.

The guy who jumped Ross is a hells angels apparently.

I really doubt Drake is telling dudes on the other side of the country to jump Ross.

These dudes prob just see Drake as Hells Angels affilliated and just decided to do this on their own.

At least try and hide your excitement
save the bs buddy

it this was reversed id be seeing the same comments - i see it in the fools wildn thread

aint nobody safe

nothing but karma for rick ross

ross left his mans on the floor yikes

ross even started saying come on white boy before his mans started getting dropped

cant say come on white boy and run when fist start flying

im not excited at all just want ross to stand on business

Last edited:
That Montreal hells angel dude was in the family matters video.

The guy who jumped Ross is a hells angels apparently.

I really doubt Drake is telling dudes on the other side of the country to jump Ross.

These dudes prob just see Drake as Hells Angels affilliated and just decided to do this on their own.

"Black" rapper affiliated with a white supremacist gang :lol:

Back
Top Bottom