Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He gotta drop a new solo project.. idk was the last future released solo? I didn’t listen

?? Metro is a producer, it’s basically 2 solo Future albums that dropped 3 months ago.

I agree. I don't know what song he could push as a second single. Maybe out of my hands

Type ****? Out Of My Hands is an incredible record but idk how it would work as a single. Song is amazing though.

Drake was so confident on Taylor made too :lol:

Since "Like That," your tone changed a little, you not as enthused

How are you not in the booth? It feel like you kinda removed

You tryna let this **** die down, nah, nah, nah

Not this time, *****, you followin' through

I guess you need another week to figure out how to improve

What the **** is taking so long? We waitin' on you

:rofl: :rofl:

Idk which song is funnier in retrospect, Taylor made or the heart part 6. The heart part 6 is one of the funniest/worst songs in rap history in my eyes

?? Metro is a producer, it’s basically 2 solo Future albums that dropped 3 months ago.

Type ****? Out Of My Hands is an incredible record but idk how it would work as a single. Song is amazing though.

Idk which song is funnier in retrospect, Taylor made or the heart part 6. The heart part 6 is one of the funniest/worst songs in rap history in my eyes

"If I was ******* young girls, I promise I'd have been arrested
I'm way too famous for this **** you just suggested"

That gotta be the most embarrassing song in the history of rap beef.

Yea but that was trash Future that’s why Kendrick took it from there

I wonder if Dot gon incorporate the beginning of Euphoria into the Not Like Us video

He better have a fake Drake in there like Pac and Dre did

1719369350926.png

200w.gif

Drake was so confident on Taylor made too :lol:

Since "Like That," your tone changed a little, you not as enthused

How are you not in the booth? It feel like you kinda removed

You tryna let this **** die down, nah, nah, nah

Not this time, *****, you followin' through

I guess you need another week to figure out how to improve

What the **** is taking so long? We waitin' on you

:rofl: :rofl:

Went from:

the-rock-just-bring-it.gif

To:

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Expeditiously. :lol:

"If I was ****ing young girls, I promise I'd have been arrested
I'm way too famous for this **** you just suggested"

That gotta be the most embarrassing song in the history of rap beef.

I said when I first heard them, that and the slaves line was him having too many yes men

That should have been an instant, nah take that out

Then dude making a whole song sounding all sad and defeated

naw-mike-epps.gif

Pride cometh before the fall...

Random, but I wish he would've cut Family Matters to two verses. Take the last verse/beat and add it to the beginning of Heart pt. 6. And, obviously, redo the verse on there.

I said when I first heard them, that and the slaves line was him having too many yes men

That should have been an instant, nah take that out

Then dude making a whole song sounding all sad and defeated

naw-mike-epps.gif

I honestly don't know how people can listen to a dude with so many black culture/hip hop missteps. :lol:

The slave line is just pure ignorance. Maybe he felt was that untouchable. He can disrespect Pac, disrespect Pharrell, make a joke about slavery. Ain't nobody bigger than the culture.

Back
Top Bottom