Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hope more of the artist that are really up, start doing more for the people

I gotta give credit where credit is due. This is really Steve's ****. It was cool to see Luda partake.

Steve has been doing this for a while now. He's had back to back local hits for the last two summers and this RWS verse has been game changing for him. I never believed all the 'one verse can change ya life' talk from artist before but I have to admit if there were one this would be it.

Luda tapped in wit Steve the twerker and did his ****. I ain’t gon lie, he did a 180 considering he first went viral for dropping his *** a few years back.

Milwaukee got a lil weird movement going with him and the jb dude who like dudes. Real street comedy moving too

Luda tapped in wit Steve the twerker and did his ****. I ain’t gon lie, he did a 180 considering he first went viral for dropping his *** a few years back.

Milwaukee got a lil weird movement going with him and the jb dude who like dudes. Real street comedy moving too
Yeah RSC and Steve best friends so it's cool to see them pop together.

Milwaukee a weird place. We got some dancing *** ****** that will murder you and not lose a wink of sleep. Steve is in many ways Milwaukee personified.

Irony is that his most popular song is him bragging about his opp dying on his birthday.
Yea that's the thing, dude invite a world of karma on their *** each time they pull **** like that.

Not the first time either we've had rappers going viral for desecrating their opps grave then winding up dead shortly after. That's not the kind of thing your opps people will forget or just let slide.

Dude made fun of dude getting killed on his birthday in front of his tombstone and he got liquidated on his birthday, not a coincidence

Anything that involves messing with graves or cemeteries is just begging/asking for that negative energy to come back your way on way or another...

Back
Top Bottom