Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I knew he’d do Not Like Us cause it’s already the song of the year. I was in shock he did Euphoria and befuddled he opened with it.

lebron-james.gif

Lebron isn't getting a Christmas present from Drake this year

for people to think that Drake had any chance at beating Dot in this battle just let me know how unfamiliar they are with Kendrick Lamar’s music.

There was no way you could truly listen to BOTH artists and come away with that conclusion.

Dot is just DIFFERENT

These dudes still haven’t learned :lol:. All talk over on that side.

It’s embarrassing how disconnected he and his team are from reality. Again, ignore and pretend nothing ever happened. You absolutely cannot top this unless you can prove Kendrick is actually born and raised in Idaho and majority of his rhymes were written by someone else.

The ego this man has is one of the biggest and it’s why he got destroyed.

THE WORST BEATDOWN HIP HOP HAS SEEN!

It’ll be interesting to see how Drake is perceived after this. He should be cooked but he’s talented and the machine still messes with him

He could either pivot to movies which would be smart or do the album with sexy Redd

I think he can transition into a Ryan Seacrest type role and just host events/shows. May be best for em. Any music will get a side eye going forward.

I completely understand why Dot passed on filling in for Pac on California Love, but I think he's the one guy the community would be OK with doing it and it would have been awesome. He's Pac of today and I say that while Pac is my all time #1 and it's not close.

Aubs will be fine, it’s just been stamped that he’s not Hip Hop and won’t be taken serious in any discussion. He’ll make his cookie cutter radio music and still put up numbers. I do think this has opened the door for Drake fatigue.

I think Drakes career survives but I hope it doesn’t.

I want him to turn into LL cool J.

Do not disrespect LL like this.

Back
Top Bottom