Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mase bout to be real petty :lol:

1694543969666.png

I don't think it's that serious. A lot of people look up to Deion and are happy for his success.

Yeah it's easy to get wrapped up in the hype when you around your people in that type of sport atmosphere.
Especially being around a guy like Deion & Mike. I already know I would be looking just as goofy, but having a good *** time. Hell I be in the crib jumping around like I scored watching them boys.

Incredible This will Nas 6th album in 3 years, moving up in those all time rankings

For me:
1 borderline classic (kd3)
2 were great (kd1 and kd2)
1 was good (magic 1)
1 of was mid (magic 2) (7/10)

Crazy he only did 5 albums total from 2000 to 2020

If out all this work, you find nothing good when the masses agree this some of his best work in decades, you are just hating and still hurt over a rap beef from 22 years ago, go head and keep listening to God Did Verse and The Carters album lol (Coming from Jay being my #1 on my list)

Incredible This will Nas 6th album in 3 years, moving up in those all time rankings

If out all this work, you find nothing good when the masses agree this some of his best work in decades
Lol @ the thought of nas mid life crisis, wack album sales bonanza, movin him up in the all time ranks.

Dude fgp like 38.3 rn.

And he still needa cut that **** off his head. Yall man 50 lookin like soulja boy bout the head.

Jay where are you??? Drop an ep or something this is like the 5th album since 444

From what I read a few weeks ago Jay is suppose to be dropping new music when that movie of his drops…..The Book of Clarence. Not sure if he’s just going to release a few songs or a whole album. Either way he’s dropping new music. Hopefully he drops a new album and ends up to the Super Bowl halftime show that’s been rumored.

Back
Top Bottom