Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The perception of Drake is turning :lol:. The older he gets, the lamer he looks saying and doing the weird ****

With the Wassas :lol:. He said him and his team “got weapons like terrorist”, and they “spraying **** up!” (Prolly do, with all his money and protection). But Just the thought of Drake and his goons….shoulda, coulda, woulda-in…about going to a LV fashion show in Paris to cause Violence to Pusha T is comedy :lol:

This will never not be funny: :lol:

IMG_2065.jpeg

Drake has spoken about his love for pac A LOT the last few years lol

buying that ring is fire , y’all some haters 😂

Your opinion can change with age but I definitely remember him saying he didn’t listen to Pac and that weird **** about not crying when Pac died. Wasn’t that in a song?

I’d also guess he started listening to rap late. I picture him and his mom listening to the Beatles and U2

I’m not in Texas and got hip to That Mexican OT last year maybe. Bruh got a nice flow that’s unique to him, and the beats def be knocking.. gonna check that out after I dig into this Travis album.

Never been a big Travis Scott fan but I appreciate the way the musical landscape changes after his releases. This album’s production has kept me engaged.

Side note, 21 Savage probably my favorite opp rapper 😂

Wow. Never heard or seen that BIG video before. He had the NY NY beat for the St Ides commercial

He's a moron. It's a commercial. It's not supposed to do anything.

and it's St Ides, it can only be played at certain times and on certain stations.

and that makes it more like a diss, because taking the same sample wasn't cool to do back then.

IMG_5388.png

How many folks outside of texas know this dude?
I got put on a few mnths ago and i am def feelin him. Best hispanic rapper to come out of texas in quite some time. New project jams
I hadn’t heard of him til a couple months ago but I peeped some of the album and there’s some solid stuff on there. Peso Peso though >>>

Back
Top Bottom