Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You saying Jada was on Will's level in the 90's? :lol:

To black people...yes

Everyone thought they were a odd fit from the beginning.

From Menace to Set it Off and Jason's Lyric. The appeal with us for her was high. Plus the way she used to look. It was never why is he with her, it was the other way around.

To black people...yes

Everyone thought they were a odd fit from the beginning.

From Menace to Set it Off and Jason's Lyric. The appeal with us for her was high. Plus the way she used to look. It was never why is he with her, it was the other way around.

I don’t know about that one champ. Jada was a cool little chick back then but she was never “hot” or considered to be “hot” in any show or movie she was in. Even in the 90’s Will was first class on the plane……Jada was coach at best…..maybe even on the standby list upon further investigation.

I don’t know about that one champ. Jada was a cool little chick back then but she was never “hot” or considered to be “hot” in any show or movie she was in. Even in the 90’s Will was first class on the plane……Jada was coach at best…..maybe even on the standby list upon further investigation.

Will was the corny dude from Fresh Prince and Parents Don't Understand who became a movie star. Money wise and fame he was big, but that's about it.

People don't even know who Will's first wife was, because she was a nobody. It's expected. Jada was something and far from coach.

Jada was hood royalty.

Last edited:
Will was the corny dude from Fresh Prince and Paren't Don't Understand who became a movie star. Money wise and fame he was big, but that's about it.

People don't even know who Will's first wife was, because she was a nobody. It's expected. Jada was something and far from coach.

Jada was hood royalty.

I had to go back to your original response to maximus maximus Meridius…..which is where you said “to black people….yes”. If that’s the case or category that we are talking about then I agree. I thought we were talking about overall to the masses as far as star power. I got clarification with your “Jada was hood royalty” comment.

Jada was definitely more poppin to the culture than Will was early on. Will was more embraced by the mainstream though.

Didn't feel to me like Will was considered corny when I was growing up. But my social interactions predate the start of his rap career and is in line with his rise on Fresh Prince and as a movie star.

Jada was definitely majorly respected...different world, Jason's lyric, nutty professor, set it off...but didn't feel to me like the question was why is Jada with Will. But whatevs...I don't care all that much.

SMH. What kind of woman is this……let alone a mother?? So many of our woman are completely out of order.

IMG_9555.jpeg

Didn't feel to me like Will was considered corny when I was growing up. But my social interactions predate the start of his rap career and is in line with his rise on Fresh Prince and as a movie star.

Jada was definitely majorly respected...different world, Jason's lyric, nutty professor, set it off...but didn't feel to me like the question was why is Jada with Will. But whatevs...I don't care all that much.
Will solidified his all time Corn spot when he made “getting jiggy with it” and “Miami”.

Back
Top Bottom