Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think this was before Cam and Mase show aired or maybe they knew Cam and Mase was doing the show before it officially dropped. Either way Cam and Mase show is taken off fast. T.I

That was a sucka comment from Joe. He really showing who he really is now that he finally getting the shine and money he could never get as a rapper. Back in the day if somebody said "man it's good to see these one hit wonder rappers fail" he would be doing a emo diss track so fast.

Budden so lame, can't wait for Cam saying "we caught his ***, PAUSE" and Mase responding with the longest ayo on ItIsWhatItIs

Actually Cam is the lame one for responding to a clip from two months ago after claiming he didn't care.

He knows people pay attention to anything these days.

Clout chasing at its finest.

He even did the 50 Cent tag to make it obvious what he's doing.

That Drake influence is highly present here

Glad I didn't take the "not all these white rappers rapping like Drake" stance when somebody suggested it after dude.

The album that had First Class had like 12-13 Drake to the tee songs

If you're in a gang, you pretty much have no choice. I don't know how they sleep considering that's when they come for you.

These dudes will learn the hard way. You have people like Roddy Ricch joining gangs like it's like getting a chain.

We didn't even get any music while awaiting trial

Back
Top Bottom