Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jim is corn ball and a hater i remember watching versus and this mf had the audacity to start playing max b and he don't even **** with max. Happy styles said what he said.

Idk i haven't seen that interview im check it out. But i know Pharrell nigo (obviously) and curren$y i remember wearing bape before anyone and this was like 05-06

On Pharrell and the Clipse:

”Who the **** is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That ***** wore BAPEs and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. C’mon man. C’mon now. The ***** walked around with ****** that looked like you, y’all thought he was crazy. If I did it, y’all gonna think these ****** are killers.”

I’d say it depends on what you were listening to. I’m almost certain Hustler Musik video was the first time I probably noticed BAPE. I knew who Pharrell was but wasn’t listening to him like that nor do I remember any videos from him before Frontin’

*I’m not claiming was the first to wear BAPE. He’s just the first one I remember wearing it.

Biggie-wearing-bape-1.jpg

I’d say it depends on what you were listening to. I’m almost certain Hustler Musik video was the first time I probably noticed BAPE. I knew who Pharrell was but wasn’t listening to him like that nor do I remember any videos from him before Frontin’

*I’m not claiming was the first to wear BAPE. He’s just the first one I remember wearing it.

You ain't even have to listen to Pharrell. In 03 and 04 Pharrell was in every video, magazines wearing Bape and BBC. If you was paying attention to hip hop you couldn't miss the neptunes run. This is like somebody saying another rapper other than Jay is synonymous with Rocawear.

I was mad late but I didn’t get introduced to Bape until the Hotel video. Thought they was fire ever since then.

You ain't even have to listen to Pharrell. In 03 and 04 Pharrell was in every video, magazines wearing Bape and BBC. If you was paying attention to hip hop you couldn't miss the neptunes run. This is like somebody saying another rapper other than Jay is synonymous with Rocawear.

Yup. Add in the Sidekick and MySpace Bape/BBC/Ice Cream themes too. You couldn’t miss it.

Nobody from his camp ever made it. Stack is gone and him and max was trying to harm each other. The other dudes nobody ever heard of. Jim should have never been a boss, he never wanted anybody to be bigger than him.

Lil Wayne doesn’t get enough credit for his contributions, he let Nicki and Drake shine to the levels we knew they could get to.

You can't blame Stack on Jim

He was having albums with them on it. Had his albums with them on it. How many artist have rappers and don't even have their artist on their albums?

What you do from the light shined on you is on you.

Back
Top Bottom