Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, sadly I’ll probably never be back to a music festival again, lineups are so bad these days

I'm not sitting around for 6 plus hours to see one or two artist I like.

That lineup is garbage. I’m shocked they were even invited. It’s gonna take five digits to get me to even watch that show.

Yo is that a real commercial? On TV and everything?

Wearing a Luka jersey nasty

Commercials go to YT and social media now

865BE184-3513-4C60-BB64-B93367CA855D.png

He can’t stand that 🥷 Aubrey, and he just met him🤣

1717434835588.png

ADVERTISEMENT​

This is weird, ain't Doja Cat super mainstream now and ain't Sexy Red supposed to be on fire? 30% off?

I’m sure the ticket prices was crazy, and Summer Jam’s don’t hold the same weight it used to. Had no idea it was this weekend.

30th anniversary, and they going out/promoting it like this :smh:. There’s def a disconnect.

Trying to pin point exactly when it happened. But you can blame the festivals, drill being the dominant sub-genre in NYC (not for major venues), and the Radio not being as important as it was even 8 years ago. Feel like all those things contribute to it.

I’m sure the ticket prices was crazy, and Summer Jam’s don’t hold the same weight it used to. Had no idea it was this weekend.

30th anniversary, and they going out/promoting it like this :smh:. There’s def a disconnect.

Trying to pin point exactly when it happened. But you can blame the festivals, drill being the dominant sub-genre in NYC (not for major venues), and the Radio not being as important as it was even 8 years ago. Feel like all those things contribute to it.

Roots picnic was also this weekend

Back
Top Bottom