Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll settle for juve n bg, fresh n d-rock on beats and a couple feats from bird.

Wayne style dont fit the HB’s no more and turk is and always has been deadweight.

Wonder what the rift is between wayne and bg tho.
Ditto. D-Roc laced Juve and Birdman on that album

I’ll settle for juve n bg, fresh n d-rock on beats and a couple feats from bird.

Wayne style dont fit the HB’s no more and turk is and always has been deadweight.

Wonder what the rift is between wayne and bg tho.

I was going to say - does Wayne even remembers those songs or can perform them correctly?

Nah I just had a black person argue with me
Putting him as a top 5 lyricist
Black folks be cappin for him too
I was talking about sales and streams. Thats who is buying and listening the most to keep him up there.

As far as being a lyricist he is up there all time. No need to argue that.

No one would care about Wack poppin off. It would have to be at least a rapper in the likes of a Tony Yayo, Youngbuck, Memphis Bleek just firing shots at guys. Casual rap fans likely have no idea who Wack is.

IMG_3180.gif

My *****, I ain’t seen Twerksum since like 2017. It’s 2024 now. My memory ain’t THAT good lo l

But True story, she gave me her number on MySpace back in 07. But I just moved to the A, and had no idea (or whip) on how to get to Club Texanos or Marietta back then :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️
Her and her sister went the OF route, which is kinda sad cause they should be pioneers kicking back. Similar to the City Girls getting lapped by nastier women. You can’t cosplay being a ***** when there’s real whores out there shining.

No one would care about Wack poppin off. It would have to be at least a rapper in the likes of a Tony Yayo, Youngbuck, Memphis Bleek just firing shots at guys. Casual rap fans likely have no idea who Wack is.
ADVERTISEMENT​

I'm saying somebody that's respected.Like a Styles P.

Imma be the first to say it, i aint too big on clone bg rn. ***** on some weird ****.

Ijs…

Back
Top Bottom